+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't buy Acsended Essentials Pack in store...?

Soulwalker

Unhappy Can't buy Acsended Essentials Pack in store...?

Just put some credits on my game to get the Ascended Essentials bundle and now i can't click to purchase.. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Rift Disciple

I don't know if you're still having this issue but i'll post for others looking. from talking to several people with this problem, it seems that if you add it to your wish list, then buy it from your wish list, it will work.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Formaldeheyy View Post
    Just put some credits on my game to get the Ascended Essentials bundle and now i can't click to purchase.. Anyone know what I can do about this?

I tried to buy a pack to access a special vault but I also couldn't buy it. I think because I already have all the parts of this pack

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MussMuss View Post
    I tried to buy a pack to access a special vault but I also couldn't buy it. I think because I already have all the parts of this pack
    yeah that sounds like a separate issue. it's probably just as you said, since you have it all already, it won't let you?
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Soulwalker

I do not know what gives a special place in vault, but when you try to buy a message that you need a pack. When you try to buy a pack there was a message I do not remember and the button is no longer active. I don't need a pack myself. I just don't know how to get a special compartment in the vault and what it gives. for example, shard vault gives access to all the characters ' items on one shard

Rift Disciple

I do not know what gives a special place in vault, but when you try to buy a message that you need a pack. When you try to buy a pack there was a message I do not remember and the button is no longer active. I don't need a pack myself. I just don't know how to get a special compartment in the vault and what it gives. for example, shard vault gives access to all the characters ' items on one shard
    its just another vault just like the normal ones, there's nothing special about it except that it opens from ascended essential pack. it includes the top and bottom portion like a regular purchased slot, but not the row of bag slots at the top like the basic free starter bank slot does. so it isn't worth getting the pack just for the bank slot.
    Last edited by Innomorata; 05-20-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Innomorata View Post
    its just another vault just like the normal ones, there's nothing special about it except that it opens from ascended essential edition. that's right EDITION, not pack. from what I've been told the pack on store doesn't open it anyway, it was a bonus with the box package edition.
    thank you very much for the information

Rift Disciple

Default bank slot

thank you very much for the information
    well I was wrong. ascended essentials DOES open that bank slot. but it isn't anything special its just a regular bank slot. if you already have the souls its not worth buying just for a regular bank slot.
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

+ Reply to Thread