+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: There are still useless grey items from Minion Missions in game

Rift Chaser

Default There are still useless grey items from Minion Missions in game

I still receive almost every day Pelagic Fragments, Tooled Fabled Leather, Rewoven Diaphanous Cloth out of 8h Minion Missions. These Items are already useless since a long period. I also had sent a bug report in game.
    Last edited by Maelya; 04-19-2018 at 10:28 PM.

This is because the minion you sent on the mission did a bad job.

If it wasn't those grey items, it would be other grey items.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    If it wasn't those grey items, it would be other grey items.
    Yes: Thalasite Ingot and Recut Thalasite Crystal. Exact and only the craft materials who were removed from the recipes and got devaluated to grey items afterwards. I never got grey Items before this devaluation.
    Last edited by Maelya; 04-20-2018 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Added Recut Thalasite Crystal.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

This was the part of the Minion revamp with 4.0.

If you are getting such items every day from 8h missions, it is because you are sending really under-leveled or poorly matched minions on 8h missions. Grey vendor items are the "reward" from the lowest possible result. A perfectly matched lvl 25 minion will never return these grey items.

Anyway, it is not a bug, and is not something CS will "fix".

Rift Master

Tacitus, one question: can these grey items be gotten from notoriety missions? Because notoriety is what I use to level up minions. All other quests get a level 25 minion with at least one matching stat and I still get this grey junk.

So unless it can come from notoriety missions, I believe that it's NOT working as intended since a level 25 minion with 1 matching stat should never return such a poor result.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    Tacitus, one question: can these grey items be gotten from notoriety missions? Because notoriety is what I use to level up minions. All other quests get a level 25 minion with at least one matching stat and I still get this grey junk.

So unless it can come from notoriety missions, I believe that it's NOT working as intended since a level 25 minion with 1 matching stat should never return such a poor result.
    I believe he said perfectly matched minion so between the 2 stats the value needs to add to 25.

Rift Chaser

I get them almost every day. I have 165 minions and my lowest are level 8.
    I use a addon that prefer the lowest minions with one or two stats. The most missions are between 3 and 7 stars. The grey items are only since you removed these as a craft materal. I had never grey items before. Before these changes my lowest minions had only less rewards but never grey items. This was the reason, why I assumed a bug. Thank you for the answer.
    Last edited by Maelya; 04-20-2018 at 12:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread