+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Ascended Essentials souls missing, and some can't buy anyway

Rift Disciple

Default Ascended Essentials souls missing, and some can't buy anyway

The Ascended Essentials pack is having two distinct problems. First, some people are unable to buy it at all through the rift store. They click on it but can not buy it. It seems that the problem may be that they already have 1 soul pack from previous purchases, they seem to have that in common. Secondly, the pack is not listing all the primalist souls, 4 or 5 are missing. Please let us know this is a bug, if it's a sales decision to force users to buy from website ( which seems to have all souls listed) instead of using credits, that will be very disappointing to those users that use rexes. Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by Innomorata; 04-19-2018 at 05:52 PM.

-snip-
    Yes, the tooltip should be updated.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 04-19-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Rift Disciple

HMM, when I look at it, it DOES list maelstrom but not several others, unlike the primalist pack, which does indeed list them all but maelstrom. So it's just a tooltip error, and the pack does include all the primalist souls? Anyway, there is still the issue of several people unable to buy. Perhaps it is because they already own some of the content in xpac form? That seemed to be a common thread when I spoke to them.

Sorry, forgot AE includes Ascended Souls.

AE gives all Primalist souls, even when bought ingame.

Rift Disciple

Default Specific souls missing

To be more specific, when I look at the ascended essentials pack, it includes the following primalist souls- titan, preserver, vulcanist, dervish, typhoon, berserker, and maelstrom. The missing souls are mystic, predator, farseer, and primal lord.
    Last edited by Innomorata; 04-19-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Rift Disciple

Default tooltip error

Thanks for your reply, Flash, just wanted to be very sure before I shelled out such a lrge amount of credits. Thanks

Rift Disciple

Default to buy AE if you can't get buy button to work

As far as the issue of people not being able to buy it, this continues, and happened to me just yesterday. There is a work-around and it worked for me as well as the other people I told about it. Just place the ascended essentials pack in your wish list and you can buy it normally from there.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Rift Disciple

Default all souls included

And now that I have pulled the trigger and bought Ascended Essentials I can confirm it's just a tooltip error and all the primalist souls are indeed included. Thanks for your input, Flashwit.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

+ Reply to Thread