+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't buy reagents via crafting menu.

Soulwalker

Default Can't buy reagents via crafting menu.

I'm in rift prime and I noticed today there is no option to buy crafting reagents in the crafting menu. Didn't see anything about removing the option to buy reagents via the menu in the latest hotfix, and i was able to use this yesterday so I'm assuming it's a bug.
    Last edited by Xaerobot; 04-11-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Where is your character, and does it work outside your dim?

Soulwalker

Default Materials to buy in crafting recipes no longer available inside the crafting menu

You now have to find a trainer and buy them that way. Why take away such a nice feature??

Telaran

Are you in a DIM or a town crafting area? The dimension areas appear to be bugged but able to purchase in town crafting areas (annoying as all get out, but possible)
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Where is your character, and does it work outside your dim?
    I'm in Meridian, tried doing in my dimension and iron pine peaks and get the same result, survival runecrafting and outfitting is the same, the + that's usually next to reagents is simply not there. I'm going to log back on since its' been a few hours and will report my findings.

Soulwalker

Can't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211746_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211726_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211758_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211805_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211809_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180411211833_1.jpg

Yep still going on, got some screenshots. I'm in Meridian with this.

Can I assume this change was unintended? I am in Meridian experiencing this issue. Please revert this, it really should not have been taken out.

I'm seeing it in meridian too

"Go ahead and run, you'll only die tired."

Default Buying crafting ingredients, is this a bug?

I feel like I'm going crazy. Last week, I'm sure that when I was crafting things on RIFT Prime, there was a plus sign next to the vendor sold ingredients (e.g. animal glue for Artificer, for instance, or Threads for Outfitter). Just like on Live, I could click the plus and open a vendor window straight to the item.

Today it's gone.

Was this intentional? Seems silly. It's not a matter of the game being harder or easier, if this removal was intentional it's just making life harder for crafters because life was harder once upon a time. (Sigh)

Rift Chaser

Same problem on live server. That makes dimension workstations useless.

Soulwalker

Same on a couple of other accounts for a few people following the Thursday patch.
    Not an isolated bug

Has to be a bug, then. And yeah, dim crafting areas would be pointless without it.

Let's hope it gets fixed soon! Has to be a simple mistake.

Default Unable to purchase while in Dim

I also noticed that if I was in either a personal dim or my guild dim, that I was unable to even see the items in the crafting/reagents tab of the rift store. As soon as I went out of the dims, the items were there.
    Guess that means I have to get dressed and leave the house to do my shopping....lol
    Hoping there's a fix soon?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maladie View Post
    I also noticed that if I was in either a personal dim or my guild dim, that I was unable to even see the items in the crafting/reagents tab of the rift store. As soon as I went out of the dims, the items were there.
    Guess that means I have to get dressed and leave the house to do my shopping....lol
    Hoping there's a fix soon?
    Lucky, i can't see the crafting tab on the rift store period. lol

Soulwalker

Can't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180412131154_1.jpgCan't buy reagents via crafting menu.-20180412131140_1.jpg
    Last edited by Xaerobot; 04-12-2018 at 09:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast