+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissGreen

Thread: Dev's any feedback on crash reports? Ive sent in many

Default Dev's any feedback on crash reports? Ive sent in many

Hello,

I'm just wondering if the dev's have found any feedback from the crash reports that are sent in. I send every single one in and I was hoping by now you guys have figured out something. Lately I crash about 20 times during a gaming session maybe more and what usually happens is if I alt tab out of the game, it crashes automatically. I am running Windows8, I have no idea if that has something to do with it or not. Also my guildies are experiencing the same thing and they thought it was an addon but we figured out it happens without them as well. I just would like some kind of feedback since I'm sending every single report in when it happens. Also I the game seems to boot me to desktop out of nowhere but doesnt crash the game, I will be killing a mob and all of a sudden I'm on my homepage screen and when I click the rift icon on my taskbar, sometimes it takes a bit but I either crash or get back in the game.

Just trying to help and hopefully get some answers back. ty

UPDATE- I was on live servers tonight and going through someone's dim they were showing me and guess what I was locked and loaded only to be crashed again. Now ya know I get the dev team is small but lets set our priorities here. I don't understand why this is happening on regardless which server I'm on and in a dim...?!? Its like the creators/later devs too of this game put everything on the same server including dims, rifts, raids, dungeons, warfronts, you name it.
    It feels as if we are all sharing a server ...and we all reap the horrible rewards of that. Please get on this Devs I understand if the original devs set it up in a bad way. But can you do anything about it? Its getting old and people are leaving for this #1 reason and yes you have the information you need by now to fix it. If you don't fix these issues and they should be #1 on your list, than forget the rest of your hard work and a successful game, just saying. Every single crash report should tell you the reason of it..does it not? If it don't then we have a massive problem..

I don't know what you guys are doing over there working on a new soul for god knows why when we need you front and center on both prime and live.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 04-09-2018 at 08:25 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Yes, sending in crash reports always helps.
    However, 99.9% of the time you will not get a followup. It's just not feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Yes, sending in crash reports always helps.
    However, 99.9% of the time you will not get a followup. It's just not feasible.

Really? Okay then what is the point for them???
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

and by the way maybe the reports would make sense to some of us so we can help work out the problem/s just saying. I'd be willing to do that if the reports were shown to us. I realize we are all on different systems but maybe we all can help.

And by the way if you want to stream this game.........sigh..even if you have a nice system.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 04-09-2018 at 08:36 PM.

I'd love it if they fixed the crash when loading into IROTP. Half my guild, sometimes myself included, seem to crash when loading into that instance every week.

+ Reply to Thread