+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tuasemper

Thread: Daily Calendar Void

Default Daily Calendar Void

Hi! I don't think the Daily Calendar is working right. I'm on the Void Stones, & it's supposed to give 1000, but it's giving different amounts for different alts. One alt got 100, one didn't get any, & my main got 200. I'm not maxed on Void Stones either on any of them. Thanks in advance for looking into it! EDIT: On Live.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daily Calendar Void-dc.jpg  
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 04-05-2018 at 05:20 AM.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

The value listed in chat is the bonus only. It does not include the base amount, and your alt accounts must have different token bonuses. Next time you can compare the before and after on your character sheet.
    I'd say the bug here is the base not listing in chat.

Ok, good to know there is a bug there, & I'm not just seeing things. Thanks!
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Default No Affinity

I saw the same thing the other day but I still think the daily rewards are borked. Logging in today for the first time on both accounts, I received no Affinity and the mouseover says "You cannot earn anymore Affinity today".
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    I saw the same thing the other day but I still think the daily rewards are borked. Logging in today for the first time on both accounts, I received no Affinity and the mouseover says "You cannot earn anymore Affinity today".
    Did you actually not receive the amount, by comparing before and after on your currency tab, or was there just no chat message?

+ Reply to Thread