+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patch Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive - EU

Telaran

Default Patch Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive - EU

Copy pasting my last report to support for last week's patch:
    "Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive. When I update Live I have the Play button on Live, but Prime's Play button turns into Update. If I update Prime, Live's Play button turns into Update. Each time patch is downloaded from the start when I want to switch between Live and Prime, around 102 MB, which takes couple of minutes for me.
    I'm playing from EU and Live region is set to EU in Glyph launcher."

Got a response to run Glyph as admin or to delete %localappdata%/Glpyh folder. Running as admin "helped" but probably only because Prime and Live versions were in sync by the time I managed to try the solution suggested by support.

Today it happened again. I tried both suggested solutions but none worked.

I noticed one other detail. When I switch Live version to NA both Live and Prime are playable. EU region needs to be updated to be able to play, but then of course I can't play Prime.

This is probably because EU Live and Prime have different update schedules and running different versions at the same time.

It's really annoying, I'm playing both Prime and Live and switch often between my chars. Please give me the option to have 2 different installations for Prime and Live instead of sharing the same installation. Or any other solution.

It's already annoying with constant ability lag and latency from EU on Prime, might just drop the sub and play free on Live.

Attaching screenshots.
    Patch Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive - EU-live-na.jpg
    Patch Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive - EU-live-eu.jpg
    Patch Updates to Live and Prime are mutually exclusive - EU-prime.jpg

This is how it worked even before prime. You had to choose eu or na on patch days. Prime is na.

The only way to fix this would be for them to patch both regions at the same time.

Telaran

Yeah, but before there was no Prime.

Now there's also Prime and it doesn't say NA in the region, the region says Prime, although I do know it's hosted in NA.

That fact doesn't solve the problem.
    Last edited by Kalecc; 03-29-2018 at 10:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread