+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow

Default Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow

I did attempt a search and went through a few pages of the forum to find an answer, but couldn't.

I noticed that the Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow is not in my wardrobe. Is this intentional or a bug? Thank you!

I'm not sure Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow has a cosmetic appearance. Can you post a screenshot of the tooltip? There should be text at the bottom with what appearance it unlocks.

That's the problem. It isn't an appearance that can be unlocked and that doesn't make much sense, since every single other piece of gear or weapon I've ever picked up has been capable of being a wardrobe appearance.

Why is this bow specifically unable to be an appearance? Is it a bug? Was it intentional? Can it be fixed so that it does have an appearance unlock to be used for other characters?

It's a bug

Thanks! Have we gotten a timeframe of when it might be fixed? I know it's been around for quite some time now.

Not trying to be impatient, just curious.

Just saw the new patch notes and was really excited!
    The wardrobe appearance “Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow” is now unlocked for any account that has purchased the Mystic Archer class.
    But... it's not. It doesn't exist in my wardrobe. Still bugged or am I missing something?

Do you still have the item around, and what does the tooltip say?
    I wonder if that should have been worded "The Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow now has a wardrobe appearance" which would mean you need the item somewhere to unlock it
    But I don't have MA

Soulwalker

Default Not In Wardrobe

I still have the item "Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow of Sagacity" and it is NOT showing in wardrobe selection.

Plane Touched

Rolled a brand new character on Live and this is the bow he got:

I don't remember it having a suffix before and still no wardrobe. (Also usually Sagacious/Sagacity in this game refers to Wisdom not Intelligence, so that's a bit odd to me.)

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

This should not have been in the hotfix patch notes. This change is coming in 4.5.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread