+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poison/Burning/Nightmare Artifacts in Gloamwood

Default Poison/Burning/Nightmare Artifacts in Gloamwood

I went onto the live servers and attempted to collect poison, burning, and nightmare artifacts in Gloamwood, and after 40 minutes I had failed to find one even with the patron artifact vial running. I did get a nice collection of twisted and normal though. Seems like the others are not to be found currently. I was able to get the poison artifact sight buff in the Planetouched Wilds, and then was able to find the poison artifacts back in Gloamwood, and I was able to get the Poison Artifact Sight to refresh and finally was able to get Burning Artifact Sight.

Soulwalker

Patron artifact vial won't show you Poison. Burning, or Nightmare artifacts unless you have Poison/Burning/Nightmare sight. You can get the sight in PTW and transfer over like you said. Or you can purchase a tracking vial from the store. Or you can get Opie mount, which allows tracking of all these artifacts.

Also, you can't get regular artifacts to trigger poison sight in Gloamwood/Stonefield once you are out of the level range. Mentoring doesn't make a difference. At least, I have never been able to get it to work, and I have tried quite a bit,
    Last edited by Ffornn; 03-19-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Rift Master

A few months ago I got poison sight all the time. It has only popped for me 3 times for poison and once for burning in the last month for me. I don't usually mentor before starting artifact hunts, so I doubt mentoring or level is a factor. But I do wonder if the RNG factor for poison/burning/nightmare has been changed, if inadvertently.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

Wait there are poison , burning artifacts at Gloamwood ?
    Why I thought there are only at PTW ? I was there yesterday collecting some.

Soulwalker

Default Healing from Poison Artifacts

Newb here.. how do you heal yourself from a poison artifact? lol

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStuff77 View Post
    Newb here.. how do you heal yourself from a poison artifact? lol
    If you have self heals you can combat the damage but if you'd like to remove the effect altogether, find the buff "Poison Artifact Sight" a green eye ball icon, and right click it. Burning is orange and nightmare is purple.

And I received Poison Artifact Sight within the last year in Stonefield, it's rare. Considerably rarer than PTW in my experience. I imagine Gloamwood is similar but I haven't tried to get that one going.

I have not seen the level need to be 'experience" appropriate like geting rewards from events.I have got the Poison/Burning/Nightmare debuffs in Stonefield and Gloamwood at level 70 yesterday in both zones. You should not that looting a higher rarity artifact gives you a greater chance of getting the next debuff i the series though. In other words if you loot a blue artifact start jumping shards to loot the same spawn point.

+ Reply to Thread