+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Ethernal weapon/Echo of king's fall

Soulwalker

Default The Ethernal weapon/Echo of king's fall

Guys, first of all sorry for my english misstakes.
    I Got a problem, and it is very big problem.

Description:
    I tryed to do a daili quest in Ashenfell "Echo of King's fall"
    I did entered the port, and infight with the boss on the top of tower, i used my Harbinger ability [Storm shroud] - https://rift.magelo.com/en/ability/-...9/storm-shroud
    After that, boss has respawned having full of health. I Beated him again, and i have been teleported outside the zone, Look at image
    https://ibb.co/ktiExn
    Quest is not done, and i cant enter the zone to finish it. I Did also abandoned the quest couple of times, and started it again, and the zone is still blocked. After that i was trying to finish a quest "The Ethernal weapon" and there is the same situation. I did entered the portal, and zone is closed.
    https://ibb.co/kXnk3S
    I have no idea what to do.
    Another issue with [Storm Shroud] ability is this, that all the time when i fight any moob, and use it, the moob is returning to his main point having full HP. Its really anoying when i fight boss or any other moob for some time, and then after using my ability the moob runs away with full health. Pls quickly fix this quest issue, cause i need my Ethernal Weapon allready, and because of this qlitch i am blocked of upgrading my gear..
    Last edited by pisak112; 03-10-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Plane Touched

Storm shroud makes you go invis for a few seconds. That's not a bug, that's the ability. Have you read the ability? Don't use it while in combat if you're the only person fighting.

Soulwalker

Renders the Mage invisible for up to 4s and removes all threat. Using an ability will break this effect. After using Storm Shroud, your next 3 abilities used will critically hit.

Its very important abiliti for my rotation bro.

Soulwalker

Okey guys, i finished the quest (Ethernal weapon) After abandoning it 100ts times it finally works, but Trion, pls fix this storm shroud ability issue. There is much more problems with it. Not only the ones i mentioned up. For example, i used it allso on IA with my [Planar Retreat]
    ability,
    Description.
    In Interpid Adventures, there is some quests, that you must destroy something, and after it, you gets impairing effects (You become a creature, and run arround the area you are) And it happends couple of times, that when ive been impaired (Buffed) i used [Planar Retreat].
    After that, i ve been teleported into a wall, and i could just swim in the water, that should kill me.
    So many glitches with Harbinger abilitis i found out in game. Trion, pls take care of it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by pisak112 View Post
    Okey guys, i finished the quest (Ethernal weapon) After abandoning it 100ts times it finally works, but Trion, pls fix this storm shroud ability issue. There is much more problems with it. Not only the ones i mentioned up. For example, i used it allso on IA with my [Planar Retreat]
    ability,
    Description.
    In Interpid Adventures, there is some quests, that you must destroy something, and after it, you gets impairing effects (You become a creature, and run arround the area you are) And it happends couple of times, that when ive been impaired (Buffed) i used [Planar Retreat].
    After that, i ve been teleported into a wall, and i could just swim in the water, that should kill me.
    So many glitches with Harbinger abilitis i found out in game. Trion, pls take care of it.
    You can't read can read, can you? I and the other person stated what the ability does and you say it's a bug? It's NOT a bug, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing, storm shroud is amazing. The only time I found it annoying is when I am parsing, but that's an easy fix, just group up with someone, or group up with an alt on another account.

Again please read before you post a bug report because this is clearly not a bug report. You just aren't able to read and are wasting time for anyone who reads this and actually decides to reply. Actually, just try to read more in general, it'll save you from embarrassment.

Soulwalker

Are you stupid or pretend to be stupid? I am not reporting a Storm Shroud as a bug. I am reporting a quest, that is bugged and i cant finish it. If you have nothing to do, and just replaying (Not helping) just for post count, then stop.
    Answer for your question. Yes i can read! but i am afraid that you can't. Dont reply anymore just for post count.

+ Reply to Thread