+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds - Pyramid's Enigma

Soulwalker

Default Tok's Proving Grounds - Pyramid's Enigma

Good evening,

First, I'm sorry if this thread is already existing, but I looked for it and did not find it, so...

For some time, with some different friends, we went on Tok's Proving Grounds to get the achievement of the Pyramid's Enigma, the one in the big rooms with all the teleportation devices and the cage at the top (sorry, don't know the english name precisely ^^').

Each time, we managed to get rid of the cage, we are getting to the top of the pyramid, then on the transparent bridge, and then near the chest. Except that, almost each time, we don't get the key, nor the notoriety. Thus, my friends can't get the achievement and they cannot access the weekly quest of the brighting chest with the artifacts inside.

Thus, is it already happen to someone else? We might have missed something, but it also happened once, whereas I was alone...

Razorburn, Brisesol

are you completing the entire puzzle?
    you need to do all the traps and then the platforms in one run
    are you changing all the dice numbers so they are the same as the master dice?

Soulwalker

When you have already completed once the enigma, you don't need to redo the two first floor, because there is a teleporter.
    And yes, I am changing all the dice number. The proof is that we are managing to get rid of the cage. But still, no key, no reputation.

Soulwalker

So, with one of my friends, we managed to make his achievement. To do so, he climbed to the first floor, and I desactivated the second floor. This way, we were able to validate the enigma at the top of the pyramid.
    What I don't understand is that, when you are alone, you just have to activate the teleporter on the floor if you have already did the enigma and then changing the dice number, whereas when there are two people, even if both have validated the enigma, this way doesn't seem to work, whereas it should.

+ Reply to Thread