+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tirza
  • 1 Post By tirza
  • 1 Post By Sylvaene
  • 1 Post By Sylvaene

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Purchase Issue

Rift Master

Default Patron Purchase Issue

Not sure where to post this. I have been for two days trying to buy year long patron pass. Every time I put in info for CCard I get internal error has occurred. Internal would imply that it is on your end, yet Customer support, first told they think they fixt it ( they did not ) and I should contact my financial institution.

I have had no trouble using either of the cards I have for the gas station and the store. I have a FICO score 827 so I don't think my bank will be able to fix your internal problem.

This is my last attempt to give you money.
    Last edited by Fasti; 02-20-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Reply/reopen the support ticket as these forums generally can't help with money nor account issues.

Plane Walker

Be like "Yo you want money or na fam?" They may understand that better. Also what forbidden said, reopen the ticket and tell them to try again. On a side note. This happened before with the spooky squirrel mount pack back around Halloween not being giftable and giving the same error.
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 02-20-2018 at 08:15 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Our CS folks are in communication with the OP - trying some troubleshooting steps.

Banks can be finicky things. I end up having to call mine at least once a week to release blocks on purchases, because I buy almost everything online. It gets wearing after a while. They are SO eager to protect me....
    Brasse

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

CS is now waiting to hear back from you, tirza!
    Brasse

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    CS is now waiting to hear back from you, tirza!
    Brasse
    How many times do I have to contact them? Have done so three times and got one unsatisfactory reply. It was hard for me as a senior on a fixt income to spend that much money on a game. That I have to fight to do so is ridiculous.

Ascendant

Our CS folks are in communication with the OP - trying some troubleshooting steps.

Banks can be finicky things. I end up having to call mine at least once a week to release blocks on purchases, because I buy almost everything online. It gets wearing after a while. They are SO eager to protect me....
    Brasse
    .... once a week? Now that would almost make one wonder what type of things you buy online ...

Last edited by Faerugue; 02-21-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    .... once a week? Now that would almost make one wonder what type of things you buy online ...

Too many lady beards.

Champion

Brasse
    Since you're here Brasse...

I just gotta say, this isn't our banks.

Three people in my family have all tried to use a credit card to pay for credits and the year-long subscription special, and not one of us could get the website to accept our credit cards. We tried different cards, reloading, different browsers, and the site never would accept the payment information. We all finally had to link our PayPal info to be able to purchase anything.

Something's wonky on Trion's end.

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Champion

And yet another family member couldn't get the website to take her credit card information so that she could purchase the 1 year sub. That's four of us that have tried to input credit card info within the last couple of weeks, and the system wouldn't ever take the card. We all finally had to use PayPal.

Ya' know, Trion might make more money if it was easier to actually pay for things. Fixing the payment system on the website might be a good start.

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Soulwalker

I have had this error forever now. I put in CS ticket and tried to work with them for days and they could not resolve my issue. I have this issue with all four of my accounts. My CC expired and when I try to put in my new CC it always errors out. They gave me tips and suggestions and nothing ever worked. Such as emptying cookies, resetting my router, ect...

Tho I have a possible solution for you if you have a smart phone. While I get this error on four different accounts on my PC I do not get the error on my smart phone. I was able to enter my CC for all four of my accounts that way.

Wish I had seen this post sooner. Maybe it could have helped. But maybe it can help others who have this issue.
    Last edited by Lolli; 03-02-2018 at 11:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread