Thread: BUG with Crafting Vendor - multiple recipes of same name missing

Telaran

Default BUG with Crafting Vendor - multiple recipes of same name missing

I just purchased three new recipes so I could learn the skin. They were:

Artificer
    Arcanist's Blazing Dowel
    Arcanist's Blazing Totem
    Maegi's Tidal Staff

When I went to make them, I could not find them in my list of known recipes for Artificer. I logged, came back and tried again. Still not there. I went back to the vendor to see if there was some issue and now it is showing not only the recipe is still for sale, but multiple recipes of the same name. This looks like a new bug.

BUG with Crafting Vendor - multiple recipes of same name missing-rift.jpg

BUG with Crafting Vendor - multiple recipes of same name missing-rift2.jpg

If you learned the recipes for the skins..

Your own skill level is higher than 450?

It may be, the recipes are grey for you, if you have a higher skill level... And in that case, if you checked the button to hide trivial recipes, you may not see the recipes in your crafting window.

other than that.. the recipes require a lot of artisan marks.. So unless you had some artisan marks bags to replenish your artisan marks, you can only buy one recipe. (assuming you did not spend credits on the recipes) You get the recipe as scroll in your bag, you need to use the scroll to learn the recipe. If you do this while the store is open, you resell it to the store instead of using it.

the amount for the recipes is 265 purple grandmaster marks (cap is 500 on what you can have) 875 blue master marks (your cap is 1000) and 3500 green artisan marks ( no cap, but still a lot)

As for the talisman recipes.. they have the same name, but different procs for healing, tanking and dps

If you are on NA shards, send me a private message, I should be able to craft one or two of those items for you
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-16-2018 at 07:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread