+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTS Error 1011

Default PTS Error 1011

I just copied a character to PTS for the first time. When I tried to get the updates installed for it I got the error 1011. I searched how to fix it in the forums, but a repair didn't work. I also changed my settings in Glyph to 32 bit & that didn't work. The character I'm trying to copy is level 19. I'm assuming that's high enough?

I looked at a few threads, but when I clicked the links to get more info on how to fix this issue, I got a different message that I've never seen before. Here are the threads:

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...or-6003-a.html
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...repairing.html

I clicked the link from ZamboniChaos & got this message that I attached. When I clicked the link from Slipmat, I got this message that I attached. The message says I need to be at least lvl 10, but I have a lvl 67 & several 65's. I can't think of any reason why I don't have permission to view these links unless they were posts that were deleted awhile back that belonged to people who don't play any more. I remember reading about that in the forums. Other than what I've tried, I don't know what else to do.

I checked the PTS forum. I didn't see any mention of it going down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PTS Error 1011-1011.jpg  
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 02-12-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Faeblight by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

Soulwalker

Default Same issue here

Tried to update PTS --> first getting error 3300 -> then I tried reinstalling the PTS and got Error 1011 now

On another PC I have the problem also; there was PTS never installed - so it startet with Error 1011

Yeah, I see alot of people are having problems with getting in. I wish they could get it fixed. Figures I'd want to get to it after it's mentioned in an article about new dim items.

Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Faeblight by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

+ Reply to Thread