+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bloodfire Behemoth in Silverwood

Default Bloodfire Behemoth in Silverwood

I don't know if its a bug or not but I have been trying to get this last Bohemoth achivement for a while and never see it in Silverwood. I have all other areas. I also see every day that freemarch gets 3 at the same time on 3 shards.
    Can you check that its up please.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Disciple

I see this almost everyday, especially since people use it as an easy Colossus farm.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    never see it in Silverwood
    Nearly all the Bloodfire Behemoth Events for the past few months are triggered by players using the 'lure' you can get from the Rift Store, Silverwood is definitely a popular zone, sometimes you can see 3-4 Events getting popped one after the other on different shards.

Sadly the issue is still little Timmy zerging them at level 70.

bloodfire behemoth issues could be easily solved... not the spawn.. seen 5 pop in a minute, same zone..

but a zone around the behemoth with forced mentoring, like the nightmare rifts could be an option.. the hit for 1 damage when out of level range could be an option, teleport options for the behemoth all over the zone when he pops wouldn't hurt either..

(for example freemarch, portal to denegar/ark of the ascended, run to behemoth in the far west and find him dead gone when you are halfway is quite annoying)

Silverwood?
    It's actually really common, so are you sure you mean Silverwood? Here is just today (UTC):

You could find someone with the Fatestone to try to spawn it for you?

Count of BB events across all servers, all time:
    Code:
    +----------------------+-------+
    | zone                 | ct    |
    | Silverwood           | 13215 |
    | Freemarch            | 12406 |
    | Ember Isle           |  5008 |
    | Stonefield           |  3866 |
    | Iron Pine Peak       |  3724 |
    | Gloamwood            |  3566 |
    | Droughtlands         |  3021 |
    | Scarwood Reach       |  2872 |
    | Ashora               |  1133 |
    | The Dendrome         |   873 |
    | Eastern Holdings     |   870 |
    | Seratos              |   868 |
    | Cape Jule            |   843 |
    | Steppes of Infinity  |   780 |
    | Morban               |   755 |
    | Kingdom of Pelladane |   654 |
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 02-04-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Considering the fact that not everybody is ingame 24/7, he may very well experience most events are not in Silverwood... but that would for him/her be with the addition 'during the time I'm logged in"

Just like I can say that on EU, I rarely see more than 10 events active at the same time.. Which is correct for certain time frames during the day/night, but not for the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Silverwood?
    It's actually really common, so are you sure you mean Silverwood? Here is just today (UTC):

You could find someone with the Fatestone to try to spawn it for you?

Count of BB events across all servers, all time:
    Code:
    | zone                 | ct    |
    | Silverwood           | 13215 |
    | Freemarch            | 12406 |
    | Ember Isle           |  5008 |
    | Stonefield           |  3866 |
    | Iron Pine Peak       |  3724 |
    | Gloamwood            |  3566 |
    | Droughtlands         |  3021 |
    | Scarwood Reach       |  2872 |
    | Ashora               |  1133 |
    | The Dendrome         |   873 |
    | Eastern Holdings     |   870 |
    | Seratos              |   868 |
    | Cape Jule            |   843 |
    | Steppes of Infinity  |   780 |
    | Morban               |   755 |
    | Kingdom of Pelladane |   654 |
    First what is utc time? Im in Australia and can tell you every day I don't see any. On the 3 days I work I'm on 2 hours. For 4 days a week im on 3 or 4. Looks like these events are 9 hours in a day.
    I also find it odd that every day I'm on i see 3 in freemarch pop at same time.
    Last edited by MickNico; 02-05-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    First what is utc time? Im in Australia and can tell you every day I don't see any. On the 3 days I work I'm on 2 hours. For 4 days a week im on 3 or 4. Looks like these events are 9 hours in a day.
    I also find it odd that every day I'm on i see 3 in freemarch pop at same time.
    UTC is universal coordinated time, Australia time zones are UTC+5 to UTC+11, US time zones are UTC-5 to UTC-10. Looks like that your game time doesn't match server prime time which is expected for Australia. Rift population is not that big to maintain enough active players for all 24h - try to catch up with prime time on weekend if you need these events.
    Last edited by Isp; 02-05-2018 at 03:01 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html

Neither UTC nor GMT ever change for Daylight Saving Time (DST). However, some of the countries that use GMT switch to different time zones during their DST period.

For example, the United Kingdom is not on GMT all year, it uses British Summer Time (BST), which is one hour ahead of GMT, during the summer months.

As for behemoths and time zones

You are in Australia, shards are mostly NA based (laethys more oceanic, but that doesn't make the big difference for events anymore with shardhopping)

NA Prime time... starts around 7pm New York time (EST) on weekdays, till 2am California time (PST)
    weekdays, since people usually work during day time and sleep at night.. local time anyways.

7pm EST - 2am PST
    1am CET - 8am CET (central european time)

For Australia, this means

Perth time 8am / melbourne 11am till Perth time 15.00hrs / melbourne 18.00 hours.

Weekend days are different, since then people have less obligations towards study/work, visit friends, go out and spend time with family. Because of that, busiest time may still be the same as work days, but more activity ingame is spread over the day, so it will then be busier at other times as well.. with more chance at events popping up at other times.

I would suggest https://rift.events/na/en_US.html to keep track of events. You can also see by the amount of events active, if the server (EU or NA) is more crowded at that time.

sidenote.. the visible list in above post shows the UTC time from 0:00hrs UTC till 10am UTC..
    That's basically prime time NA.. around the times I mentioned above. (CET is usually UTC +1)
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-05-2018 at 03:41 AM.

> I also find it odd that every day I'm on i see 3 in freemarch pop at same time.

That is how the fatestone works. The same can and does happen in Silverwood.

BB in Silverwood happened 25 times just on NA on the 4th (now that the 4th is over), including 6 times between 640 and 700 UTC which, to pick a city, is 1740 to 1800 Canberra time.

I believe you can catch it if you watch an event tracker harder, or use the fatestone or get someone to use it for you.

it would depend on what time he gets home... if he gets home at 18.00 local time and gets behind the comp between 8 and 10 pm, it will get more difficult.

Easiest option would be to get the lure, but for 2k credits, that's in my book not an option for everybody.

I think i have found the bug. I get no event notifications for Silverwood at all. None of them. I get all the rest but nothing from Silverwood.

Please fix this bug
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

So can anyone tell me why I don't get notices about Silverwood anymore? I seem to be geting all others including Freemarch but have not seen a Silverwood event in chat for months.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Has anyone got the code to enter into chat to add to levels 0 to 50. I have checked my main chat settings and it has 65 to 69 and level 70. I don't know why I am getting event reports in all areas but Silverwood but having 0 to 50 chat might help.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Just typing /join Events should sort you out, you'll get notifications of all Zone Events starting no matter where you are.

If Silverwood notifications still don't pop up after typing /join Events i'm afraid i'm out of ideas as to why.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast