+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cirelle

Thread: Bug: falling through the ground in Mind of Madness

Soulwalker

Default Bug: falling through the ground in Mind of Madness

While gaming tonight, and running the Intrepid IA, I would be asked to teleport and then get dropped. While normally the teleport drops you in the staging area, it would drop me through the staging area, and I would die, then have to respawn.

The same happened again running up the hills in the Mind of Madness and while I know some of the bridges linking one section to the other have holes in them, it wasn't those I'd go through. It was the cliffs or rocks you were supposed to be on after- I'd step and then go through.

I was doing well til Mind of Madness and I will admit, it agitated me pretty badly to lose soul health because of something I had no control over. If I mess up, I accept I'm gonna lose soul vitality. It sucked losing over half of it because of being dropped repeatedly however.

Soulwalker

This is utterly infuriating when it happens. -_-

I've also respawned in MoM IA areas and promptly dropped through the floor on respawn...every respawn. That issue 'solved itself' when the teleport dialog popped up to move to a new zone. ^.^

Plane Touched

There have been these bugs in MoM since it was released. I assume the actual raid was retooled for an IA version and those bugs carried over. I do not think Trion has any plans to address these issues. One can hope though.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

+ Reply to Thread