+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Jegodinn
  • 4 Post By disso1

Thread: [BUG] Apparently Primalist Tanks Have An Exploit...

Telaran

Question [BUG] Apparently Primalist Tanks Have An Exploit...

Primal Avatar: Ram can apparently be exploited to fully heal anyone the tank desires to heal. If Touch of Life from Paladin is not allowed to fully heal warriors this qualifies as a bug and needs to be fixed...

There are some serious bugs with this and certain healing abilities from Defiler, Blade dancer, and Enduring Survival in the warrior masteries, in PVP. These are all known bugs that the Rift development team said they would fix in October of last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1UI3UWEZjY#t=8m37, but they're still not fixed.

Can we get some sort of update... please?
    Last edited by Jegodinn; 01-18-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegodinn View Post
    These are all known bugs that the Rift development team said they would fix in October of last year
    Why you bringing up old **** Jego.

This is neither a bug nor is it an exploit. It is using Legendary Ram with Oversoul. The healing value is so big, because since this spec is a hybrid (18 points in farseer), Ram is casted with 125% increased healing. So basicly, everything is working as intended.

"If Touch of Life from Paladin is not allowed to fully heal warriors this qualifies as a bug and needs to be fixed..."

I realy don't know what to say...

https://imgur.com/a/V1sP6
    Used by a lvl 68 Warrior, (full paladin) 358k hp and without the 125% increased healing.

https://imgur.com/a/Pb1b0
    Used by me, lvl 70, 378k hp (full titan) without the 125% increased healing.

Well yeah, apart from Leg. Rams hot, its pretty much the same with your Paladins heal, only that i can use Farseers Oversoul to heal someone else with it.

- Random comment about abusing Enduring Survival / Planar Replenishment in wfs here -

The with 4.3 not further reduced healing abilities/passives are another topic, I already criticized right after its release.

And it's a lot

Rogue:
    Planar Replenishment (level 61 matery)
    Defensive Pose (Bladedancer)

Warrior
    Enduring Survival (level 61 mastery)
    No Permission to die (Warlord)
    Touch of Life (Paladin)

Primalist
    Ram (Titan)
    Savage Excitement (Maelstrom)
    Thread of Fate (Farseer)
    Shifting Wind (Dervish)

Cleric
    Reprieve (Justicar)
    Aggressive Avarice (Defiler)
    L. Faery (Druid)

Mage
    Radiant Spores (Chloro, couldn't it have been Essence Surge? I mean, realy. Also, of course only the same 3 broken specs (BD, WL, PL) benefit from that)
    Planar Shield ??? (Harb)

Items
    Reliquaries
    Warmonger Trinket
    A variety of heal pots

The list might be incomplete, I think Mage and Primalist are covered. There might be some stuff in Cleric, Warrior and Rogue left tho.
    Its realy odd that only 2 of 5 level 61 Masteries are not reduced, also one might think, all those "heals for xx% of max hp" abilities are not reduced, but this isnt true either, as for example Essence Surge of Chloro, or Life Leech of Warlock have been reduced further with 4.3

I dont mind in which way it gets fixed. Let Cleric, Primalist and Mage have the 61 mastery or take it away from Rogues and Warriors. And reduce all the max hp% heals and not only the Mage ones. Or take the reduction away from the Mage ones. But please, do something about it, as its another big part of the imbalance in pvp.
    Last edited by disso1; 01-19-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

+ Reply to Thread