+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG REPORT] T2 Vend Helm Won't Upgrade

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Default [BUG REPORT] T2 Vend Helm Won't Upgrade

Vendor*

I have all of the materials to upgrade the helm and I just purchased it right before this post, but when I click on upgrade it doesn't actually upgrade. It just closes the window and keeps the mats in my bag.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 01-10-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

I've run into this a few times in the past year or so, things won't upgrade unless I open a crafting station, usually the one that would be used to craft the item in question if it was crafted. I'd try opening either the workbench or forge and see if it'll upgrade then.

Were the parts in your shared vault, or other bank? Have you tried relogging with them in your bags?

This was in the patch notes:
    * Fixed an issue that caused upgradeable items to not register their upgrade progress when removed from the Shared Vault.

So exact repro steps would help them a lot

The materials are in my bags. The only things that came out of my shared vault were the planar attuners used to upgrade the metal amenders. I relogged and closed the game completely several times before posting to make sure, but still nothing.

Opening a crafting station doesn't do anything either. The could possibly be because it's not the crafted helm though.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

I'm still unable to upgrade this helmet. I figured I'd wait a week or so to check if another patch/update would fix it, but no luck. Just updating this post and also have a ticket in as well to see if I have any luck there in the meantime.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; Yesterday at 10:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread