+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RoughRaptors

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: sidekick

Telaran

Default sidekick

when a sidekicked player log out and log back in he doesnt benefit the sidekick anymore and i am not talking in ia

not a problem...

not sure it is a bug either..

solution... mentor down and you'll get the sidekicked level again

and yes, you need to be at least level 15 for real for that.. but sidekick under that level is hardly worth it
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-04-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Telaran

no u wont get it again if u mentor it down u have to relog its the only way please dont say nonsense this is a bug and its not intended it is indeed a problem

tested... sidekicked level 50 to 70
    log out, log in.. level 50
    sidekick disable/enable.. still 50
    mentor down to 45 and automatically sidekicked to 70 again.

Telaran

a bug in a bug it doesnt work for me

Telaran

im sure theres even more bug when we cant mentor and when its not sidekick 70 anyway well stick with the main issue with the amount of dc there is its happening in spam
    Last edited by promico; 01-05-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Telaran

theres also that cannot mentor and that crash while trying to mentor etc thers so much bug regarding mentor but lets stick to the main one after a log out especianyl since its 100% of the time ez to reproduce
    Last edited by promico; 01-05-2018 at 08:08 AM.

To sidekick to a higher level, you need a higher level than your own in the group and you need to be in a place where you can sidekick to that higher level...

No use sidekicking in silverwood if you want to sidekick to 30... sidekick there allows to level 18 max.

70... because that's the level of the char I used for the sidekicking char.. could as well have been a level 60

If you need to sidekick a level 1-14 for w/e and that player wants PL to 15.. fine with me.. but if he/she dcs, then log in, leave group and join group again asap.

If that's too much of an issue, perhaps the lower level should then just put in the 30 mins max to level to 15.

If you really have issues with the sidekicking.. then please give more info than just.. dc/log out, log in and no longer the sidekicked level.

report in game,
    minimum info needed..
    server/shard playing on
    full char name (name@shardname)
    name of the player sidekicked too
    level of the sidekicker (player level and activer playing level in case that player is mentored)
    level of the player that was sidekicked
    the sidekicked level
    zone both players are in
    describe the attempts made to regain the sidekicked level.

GL to you and hopefully the dcs will stay away

Telaran

you think i havent done that im doing it for years and nothing has been done also no info needed if it happen 100% of the time they can replicate this and it hapen to everyone

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by promico View Post
    you think i havent done that im doing it for years and nothing has been done also no info needed if it happen 100% of the time they can replicate this and it hapen to everyone
    Information is always needed. It's not a useful report if you just say that something is broken. Specific details of what is broken and how it's broken, and in what way it impacts the game is needed for a meaningful report.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Telaran

all necessary information has been provided in the post basicaly the harder is it to reproduce the more info needed so u can reproduce this within 30 sec

+ Reply to Thread