+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto
  • 1 Post By caduto

Thread: bind on pickup fae yule mounts

Default bind on pickup fae yule mounts

there are 3 new mounts on the rift store available to buy with event currency.
    they cost 30 dark icicles each
    we can only farm 30 dark icicles per character during this event
    so the normal solution would be to buy these mounts on our alts and send them to our main, as we have done for many years with all other event mounts!
    however, the 3 mounts are bind on pickup.. meaning this is not possible

could they please be changed to bound to account?

Agree 100%
    I would like these mounts for some toons, and the cape being BOP means some can't get mounts.

Same problem for the Levitate given with the sparkle quest.
    The toon I farm these with will never use the mount, but I have alts who would be happy to use it. It being BOA would be great.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 12-15-2017 at 04:39 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I to would like these to be BtA instead of BoP.

The mounts bop is probably to avoid people creating 4 or 5 level 10 alts farming the mounts while the main char goes for the cape

Flakes can be farmed with one char easily doing zone events and killing invasions, tho I haven't seen a decent flake farm group yet.
    but doing sparkle quest or 100+ zone events is good for some 2 to 3k flakes minimum, enough for the 3 event store mounts. The level 10s would then only have to log in 5mins daily for 50 flakes + the icicles. And 20 days event would then be 1k flakes per alt.

It would then be too easy to get all mounts during one event, instead of chosing every year for another mount or between mount and anything other bop

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    The mounts bop is probably to avoid people creating 4 or 5 level 10 alts farming the mounts while the main char goes for the cape

Flakes can be farmed with one char easily doing zone events and killing invasions, tho I haven't seen a decent flake farm group yet.
    but doing sparkle quest or 100+ zone events is good for some 2 to 3k flakes minimum, enough for the 3 event store mounts. The level 10s would then only have to log in 5mins daily for 50 flakes + the icicles. And 20 days event would then be 1k flakes per alt.

It would then be too easy to get all mounts during one event, instead of chosing every year for another mount or between mount and anything other bop

yes.. and this is what people have done every single year for every single event since the dawn of rift.
    i dont want the mounts on my alts.. there is a 'collect 250 mounts' cheevo on my main that i want to eventually get!
    every single other event the mounts have been bound to account so you can buy the gear item with your main and then buy the mounts on your alts to send to your main, along with other fluff items such as pets and wardrobe.

these mounts should be bound to account!

+ Reply to Thread