+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30 adventure quest bug

Rift Master

Default 30 adventure quest bug

My char Wildberry is 50 and has no 30 instant adventure quest either in Sanctum or Tempest bay. How do I get the 30 instant adventure quest?

which specific instant adventure quest are you referring to?

Planar assault for 30 Celestial instant adventures is from Alittu and level 65 or 66-70
    Spirit of adventure is level 60-65 req

I am not sure which 30 instant adventure quest is for level 50..
    Maybe for that level, you still get local zone IA adventure quests?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    which specific instant adventure quest are you referring to?

Planar assault for 30 Celestial instant adventures is from Alittu and level 65 or 66-70
    Spirit of adventure is level 60-65 req

I am not sure which 30 instant adventure quest is for level 50..
    Maybe for that level, you still get local zone IA adventure quests?
    My other chars always got a quest for 30 instant adventures in TB on the lower plaza near all the other weekly quest givers. There is a guy that gave out the quest but does not light up for this char.Neither does the guy in Sanctum.
    Last edited by tirza; 12-14-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    My other chars always got a quest for 30 instant adventures in TB on the lower plaza near all the other weekly quest givers. There is a guy that gave out the quest but does not light up for this char.Neither does the guy in Sanctum.
    if you are between 50-60 the npc for the weekly ia quest is actually in TB an the far left and up the stairs in the room with all the notoriety vendors for storm legion

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheskull View Post
    if you are between 50-60 the npc for the weekly ia quest is actually in TB an the far left and up the stairs in the room with all the notoriety vendors for storm legion
    Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately when I went to find the Planar assault quest from that adventure npc, she too had no 30 adventure quest. I don't know why this char is bugged and gets no quest for 30 adventure weekly anywhere and my tickets were closed without being fixed.

+ Reply to Thread