+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jpf

Thread: Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza/Sparkling Shard of Fae Yule

Rift Disciple

Default Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza/Sparkling Shard of Fae Yule

Time: Approximately 6:00am server time, 9 Deember
    Context: Two bugs associated with this.
    1. Gumdrop Levitation is awarded from the quest, then again from opening the Sparkling Shard.
    2. Loot is not from Bastion of Steel as tooltip states. It is the store gear.
    Expected/Observed: Expecting only one Gumdrop Mount. It's soulbound, so you can't use/sell the second one. The tooltip states "Contains a present from Bastion of Steel", yet was not awarded with an item from the raid.. just an item from the store(which i can buy with riad currency if i wanted it...)

Screenshots:
    Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza/Sparkling Shard of Fae Yule-sparkleloot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    Time: Approximately 6:00am server time, 9 Deember
    Context: Two bugs associated with this.
    1. Gumdrop Levitation is awarded from the quest, then again from opening the Sparkling Shard.
    2. Loot is not from Bastion of Steel as tooltip states. It is the store gear.
    Expected/Observed: Expecting only one Gumdrop Mount. It's soulbound, so you can't use/sell the second one. The tooltip states "Contains a present from Bastion of Steel", yet was not awarded with an item from the raid.. just an item from the store(which i can buy with riad currency if i wanted it...)

Screenshots:
    Attachment 32367
    Tacitus told us, this will be fixed on next hotfix on ghar station discord last night prior to your report for drop wise.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets: some tweaks, XP Bars fixed
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

I was remembering what he told us wrongly thanks forbiddenlake to reminding me, Tacitus said he will fix tooltip on sparkle box not loottable, sorry for giving misinformation.
    Last edited by aileen; 12-11-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets: some tweaks, XP Bars fixed
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

summary..

faelight sparkles is only once during the event.

getting more than one of this mount is apparently a bug to be fixed with patch.

the gear from the box is basic T2 gear that can be upgraded to BoS boss drop level/stats

helmet is also included in the loot table, since there has been a request from players for this.

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Angry Helmet from Fae Yule sparkles should be replaced with another piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    helmet is also included in the loot table, since there has been a request from players for this.
    What a disappointing "reward" to get the helmet for those who has the crafted Chondritic one - its not worth anything but the few plats it sells for!! My guess is most players already have required the chondritic helmet and if not, they will, so all who worked hard to get this T2 piece is being cheated out of something useful and all their time spent, is wasted!
    I was watching my friend doing this event: first using many hours of grinding, then feeling a very big relief from finally getting the last sparkles, then his high expectations on getting some new high end gear from turning in the quest, and finally I saw the huge disappointment kicking in as he realised he wasnt able to use it at all!

+ Reply to Thread