+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Weapon Bug

Exclamation Eternal Weapon Bug

I am not very happy as i stayed up all night to finish my weapon quest (Feeding the beast) my weapon shows i have completed 50/50 yet it still shows on my weapon quest 44/50 yes i know its just 6 zone events but no offence 50 is enough also i am not only one who has bug on my weapon quest so please i urge you to fix this game as i enjoy it but i do not like having set back on my weapon quest or any other quest what so ever

(if this is not the place for bug reports accept my apologies as i do not know where to report as i have sent tickets before with no reply)

Regards
    Valcury@gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by Motherkhaleesi View Post
    I am not very happy as i stayed up all night to finish my weapon quest (Feeding the beast) my weapon shows i have completed 50/50 yet it still shows on my weapon quest 44/50 yes i know its just 6 zone events but no offence 50 is enough also i am not only one who has bug on my weapon quest so please i urge you to fix this game as i enjoy it but i do not like having set back on my weapon quest or any other quest what so ever

(if this is not the place for bug reports accept my apologies as i do not know where to report as i have sent tickets before with no reply)

Regards
    Valcury@gelidra
    You can report this to CS by directly using contact game master option in game, it sometimes happen when players take quest after upgrading their weapon but CS mostly helping on this issue and to be honest 6 zone events not big deal but I can understand your frustration.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Question Weapon issue

Hi Aileen i assume you are Aileenbor as a matter of fact i have sent ingame tickets which i have never been responded this is why i chose this route (not for only this situation) i will do those 6 anyway as i dont want to wait for it to be fixed but i also have an eg of my partner Richardjc@gelidra/Xenajc@gelidra who had 32/100 expert dungeons and when he checked again quest was right back down to 0 (he sent a ticket 3 days ago with no responce yet) and have seen other people also stating that weapon quests are skipping updated like mine stopped at 42 where i notices the difference

Default ...

Also tried contact game master but link seems to not work for me?

Also tried contact game master but link seems to not work for me?
    It opens web page for customer service, if its not working for you, you can directly go to support page by this link

Default Weapon

tyEternal Weapon Bug-suprift.jpg

This is result both ingame and link you sent me

tyAttachment 32356

This is result both ingame and link you sent me
    Looks like you are either banned on their network for potential ddos or your computer having some difficulties to resolve ip address of domain.

Be sure you are able to connect "192.161.154.1" you can check your result for dns resolve on that hostname by basically pinging it.

Open command prompt and type "ping support.trionworlds.com"

You will see such output for it:

Pinging trionworlds.zendesk.com [192.161.154.1] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 192.161.154.1: bytes=32 time=151ms TTL=236

Ping statistics for 192.161.154.1:
    Also, like I said 6 zone events not big deal you can get it fastly but solving problem with unable to contact CS page would be nice for you.

Smile Weapon

Yea the zone events are not a big issue but like i said i am not the only one who has experienced and would like trion to be aware of this i dont mind doing the events i got event tracher but im sure u know going from 32/100 dung back to 0 is also not nice maybe we cant get to CS with our SP idk well i hope its something they will look into for future players

Yea the zone events are not a big issue but like i said i am not the only one who has experienced and would like trion to be aware of this i dont mind doing the events i got event tracher but im sure u know going from 32/100 dung back to 0 is also not nice maybe we cant get to CS with our SP idk well i hope its something they will look into for future players
    Did you check which IP address you receiving? Sometimes ISPs also blocking some domains etc, you can try it with VPN thou but first be sure you are not banned by them or your ISP is not blocking it.

Default IP

I have no idea how to do that will have to ask someone to help me with that about the ban how do i find that out though i dont know how i could be banned as this is my first time using forums

Smile TY

But ty for your replies i will try find i solution

Default Screenshot

Quest for Richardjc@gelidra was doing dung and was updating correctly and when he logged on one evening was back 0 (not upgraded before quest handed in with a guildie same started happening yesterday and he has lost 7 zone evernts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eternal Weapon Bug-snipimage.jpg  

Default fixed

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...s-edition.html

Ok so it is said (not an issue and/or bug is fixed) but i mean how is it still hapening Richard will have to live with it and re-do 35 thats life but if this happens to me im glad to be called a rage quitter, i asked in chanal and there were a few others with same prob.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...s-edition.html

Ok so it is said (not an issue and/or bug is fixed) but i mean how is it still hapening Richard will have to live with it and re-do 35 thats life but if this happens to me im glad to be called a rage quitter, i asked in chanal and there were a few others with same prob.
    Its like I told you ingame, a player fault.

Quest and weapon progress are two seperate things, Weapon will start progress as soon as you upgrade it, quest is another mandatory for that weapon progress, while their requirements are same with quest, there is no way quest can get info from weapon progress. So when you upgrade weapon be sure you take next quest as soon as possible and CS is helping for such case as well, so sadly it's not a bug with game itself.
    Last edited by aileen; 12-10-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Plane Walker

I did the same thing with experts. Got 57 in and realized I never picked up the quest. I sent a ticket in, they got back to me in 3 days asking me to complete the rest of the experts, then send in a ss. At that time they would complete the quest for me so I continue the quest line. However, this is a user mistake because it clearly asks you to pick up the quest. So don't be surprised if they decide not to help, but they generally do in this case.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast