+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eternal Weapon Bug

Soulwalker

Default Me too?

Yeah, my counts are off as well (and I got the quest as fast as I could to advance my eternal). Right now the weapon is at 48 colossi, and my quest says I am at 31. 17 is quite a difference, for sure, but I will probably be collecting more colossi while grinding the invasions anyways, so... oh well? If I still don't have enough colossi by the time I am done with the invasions, I will try the CS route.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmark View Post
    Yeah, my counts are off as well (and I got the quest as fast as I could to advance my eternal). Right now the weapon is at 48 colossi, and my quest says I am at 31. 17 is quite a difference, for sure, but I will probably be collecting more colossi while grinding the invasions anyways, so... oh well? If I still don't have enough colossi by the time I am done with the invasions, I will try the CS route.

This m8 is what i am trying to say my friend did not do any dung before quest everything was running smooth until one day it reset i get aileen was a help and tried to explain but what he is saying and what happened is 2 diff things same happened to my quest and some a friend in my guild today we were doing rifts for wicket and same happened they keep saying its a players fault but its not i get some cases yes where quests were not picket up but its happening more and more saying its a players fault i do not get player cant reset quest himself but i am no longer going to report on this i did the extra colosis and rifts but if same happens with my Dungeons i will not be happy and most likely find another pass time as ive tried CS ect no responce from whoever is incharge instead i got help from a fellow player
    Last edited by Motherkhaleesi; 12-11-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    You can report this to CS by directly using contact game master option in game, it sometimes happen when players take quest after upgrading their weapon but CS mostly helping on this issue and to be honest 6 zone events not big deal but I can understand your frustration.
    As others have mentioned, submitting a ticket is your best option, and we will be happy to investigate this for you! You can do so by emailing support@trionworlds.com, or by using the following link as well: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I will say the best course of action if you experience this is to complete your weapon objective entirely, and then submit your ticket so that the chance of outright completing the quest will be higher!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Motherkhaleesi View Post
    same happens with my Dungeons
    Something to watch out for if you're doing the Temple of Ananke Dungeon, don't leave too soon when you kill the boss, stay and let Tasuil do his crying speech, if you portal out too soon, the quest doesn't update fully and you will miss the credit for the Dungeon clear.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Spellgrim View Post
    I will say the best course of action if you experience this is to complete your weapon objective entirely, and then submit your ticket so that the chance of outright completing the quest will be higher!
    That is my current plan. I still have a TON of invasions to do, and will keep doing colossi along the way. I'll put in a request if the quest hasn't caught up by the time I am done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Something to watch out for if you're doing the Temple of Ananke Dungeon, don't leave too soon when you kill the boss, stay and let Tasuil do his crying speech, if you portal out too soon, the quest doesn't update fully and you will miss the credit for the Dungeon clear.

Thank you slipmat i have started on dungeons as for now all is updating well a did loose 1 ananke but did not know about that bug.

So for now im good did the extra collosis and just went ahead lost some rifts ignored it hoping my dungeons goes well

Default Response

Quote Originally Posted by Spellgrim View Post
    As others have mentioned, submitting a ticket is your best option, and we will be happy to investigate this for you! You can do so by emailing support@trionworlds.com, or by using the following link as well: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the response as for my quest i went ahead and completed if in future i have issues i will use the email as the link for some reason does not work for me

Soulwalker

Default Time to put n the report

Done with invasions and only got to 41/50 on colossi... report (and screenshot) submitted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eternal Weapon Bug-eternal-quest-count-off.jpg  

Soulwalker

Default Contacting CS DOESN'T work

TL/DR: no help from Trion, have a nice day.

Ok, so I followed the suggestions above and submitted a ticket with my weapon showing 50/50 and the quest showing 41/50 (for the colossi kill count).

Trion's customer support reply was:
    GM Travelingturtle (Trion Worlds)

Dec 13, 11:59 CST

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

Iím very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Iíve looked at your account, and it seems like you are at 41/50 "Kill Zone Event Colossi". Once you have completed the final 9, please update this ticket so that we may fix the weapon / quest on our end.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this ticket is (I cut the copy at this point, don't need to advertise the number).

Bottom line: even though the weapon shows 50/50, their answer is 'Do more to make the quest count to 50 as well. For me, in the end this makes the quest actually 'Kill 67 colossi' for this step for my eternal. (My earlier posts have screen captures attached that show progress, so these are not made-up numbers.)

Default So fed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmark View Post
    TL/DR: no help from Trion, have a nice day.

Ok, so I followed the suggestions above and submitted a ticket with my weapon showing 50/50 and the quest showing 41/50 (for the colossi kill count).

Trion's customer support reply was:
    GM Travelingturtle (Trion Worlds)

Dec 13, 11:59 CST

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

Iím very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Iíve looked at your account, and it seems like you are at 41/50 "Kill Zone Event Colossi". Once you have completed the final 9, please update this ticket so that we may fix the weapon / quest on our end.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this ticket is (I cut the copy at this point, don't need to advertise the number).

Bottom line: even though the weapon shows 50/50, their answer is 'Do more to make the quest count to 50 as well. For me, in the end this makes the quest actually 'Kill 67 colossi' for this step for my eternal. (My earlier posts have screen captures attached that show progress, so these are not made-up numbers.)

M8 this is exactly what i went through my partner lost his dungeons too if i lose dungeons i will rage quit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2