+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza problem

Rift Chaser

Question Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza problem

I completed the Sparkle quest from Tempest Bay before Fae Yule started . I accepted the Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza, completed three zone events, received Unique Snowflakes, Tower Fragments, Celestial remnants, but NO sparkles. I am still sitting at 0/500.

An guessing that if we have already completed the Tempest Bay quest we are blocked from receiving any more sparkles for the month. Is this working as intended?

Phenomenal and Faelight are separate quests and should not affect each other.

Was it an unstable? Were you mentored appropriately?
    Unstables do not currently give Faelight

Rift Chaser

As usual Forbidden, you are top of things. Yes I was mentored properly and yes they were unstable. Did they change the rules on unstable zone events?

Is it weekly? Or only a one time quest?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    Is it weekly? Or only a one time quest?
    I believe it's a one time quest in that it rewards a Gumdrop Levitation Mount.

Weekly.
    From the patch notes:
    NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA
    * Everyone’s favorite Faelight Sparkles returns this year. Earn Tier 2 gear with each turn in. As an added bonuses, the first time completing this quest rewards the new Gumdrop Levitation mount as well!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    I completed the Sparkle quest from Tempest Bay before Fae Yule started . I accepted the Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza, completed three zone events, received Unique Snowflakes, Tower Fragments, Celestial remnants, but NO sparkles. I am still sitting at 0/500.

An guessing that if we have already completed the Tempest Bay quest we are blocked from receiving any more sparkles for the month. Is this working as intended?
    I just completed a regular event in scatherran forest and got the 4 sparkles for the normal monthly, but no faelight sparkles for the holiday quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    Weekly.
    From the patch notes:
    NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA
    * Everyone’s favorite Faelight Sparkles returns this year. Earn Tier 2 gear with each turn in. As an added bonuses, the first time completing this quest rewards the new Gumdrop Levitation mount as well!
    Has anyone completed it yet? Can you just keep doing it repeatedly ?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    Has anyone completed it yet? Can you just keep doing it repeatedly ?
    I finished it last night poshy. And as soon as it finished it reset to 0 after I got my mount. And I'm like 15-20/500 now. So I assume this is a bug unless they intended for you to finish it as many times as you can in a month.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    I finished it last night poshy. And as soon as it finished it reset to 0 after I got my mount. And I'm like 15-20/500 now. So I assume this is a bug unless they intended for you to finish it as many times as you can in a month.
    just completed the quest, got the mount and gear, quest is no longer in my log and the npc is not showing another one

Default the fae yule zone events are not rewarding sparkles...or is that just for me

The fae yule zone events are not rewarding sparkles...or is that just for me?

I am mentored down to appropriate level and collecting a number of them, in fact as many as I can so I can finish the sets and yet no sparkles come from these FAE YULE specific zone events.

Seems a bit odd?

Quote Originally Posted by AtoningUnifex View Post
    The fae yule zone events are not rewarding sparkles...or is that just for me?

I am mentored down to appropriate level and collecting a number of them, in fact as many as I can so I can finish the sets and yet no sparkles come from these FAE YULE specific zone events.

Seems a bit odd?

True and that and the DC that reset your level when you log back in is causing a lot to be LOST:.Come on trion you better than this
    Have you ever wanted to?

They should start rewarding sparkles with today's patch. Be sure to say thanks.

Sparkle quest is repeatable once a year.

and a sidenote on the loot table

it drops basic T2 gear, that can be upgraded to Bastion Boss drop level/stats. So you don't get the big stats rightaway, you still need to upgrade the item.

And there is a helmet in the loot table as well, since apparently this was requested by players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast