+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ground textures, dimension UI do not load in Kilcual dimension.

Default Ground textures, dimension UI do not load in Kilcual dimension.

Something seems to be amiss with the new Kilcual dimension that became available today... When I entered it, I discovered that the ground texture was not rendering, and I could see down into the infinite void below. Also, the dimension control panel did not pop up like it usually does, meaning that the "leave dimension" button was nowhere to be found. In the end, I had to use the /stuck command just to escape.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Some of the art details did not properly integrate up when the patch was being readied. There will be a fix for it in next week's patch.

In the mean time, I have disable the key itself, so until next week it will not be able to be used.

Tacitus, other bug to fix while you're at it - the description for the key uses the same text as Sub-zero. Last I checked, Kilcual is NOT in Tarken.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I visited this dim using the public search list, and get stucked.
    Had to soul recall to get out, even logging out does not work.

Seems a nice dim, but I think it would be better without the houses, because the landscape is amazing.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    I visited this dim using the public search list, and get stucked.
    Had to soul recall to get out, even logging out does not work.

Same here. There is no panel for dim functions such as voting, leaving etc.
    Alternate Greybriar names. Kyriann, Ellowyn, Ellowen, Xanadu, Myschief, Dynamite, Feradar.

+ Reply to Thread