+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Soundras
  • 1 Post By Dakkon
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Orphiel spelling mistake (VP spoiler if someone cares)

Soulwalker

Default Orphiel spelling mistake (VP spoiler if someone cares)

Well, theres a spelling mistake on Orphiels grave.
    Also, I think he shouldnt still be standing in Alittu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Orphiel spelling mistake (VP spoiler if someone cares)-screenshot_6.jpg   Orphiel spelling mistake (VP spoiler if someone cares)-screenshot_1.jpg  

Soulwalker

4 months later its still ingame, which seems a bit strange since its just a simple typo that could be fixed easily.

For the fact that hes still standing in Alittu: Its not really a problem but its just strange in my opinion. I guess he has to be there because you talk to him for a story quest.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Appreciate the report Soundras. However, these reports, without giving coordinates, quest, or any other location information makes it very difficult, sometimes even impossible to track a bug reported, regardless of how simple it might be to fix.

If you could provide the location of this grave and, if it is only visible during a quest, what quest you were on, then this could be fixed.

Thank you,
    Dakkon

3987 3381 in Vostigar Peaks
    It is only visible after completing the VP storyline (maybe also during the last VP story quest, whose name I do not know). it is not part of a quest per se, as I can see it and am not on any particular VP story quest.
    You can check Cithrin@Deepwood if you need to pull quest completion data
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 03-14-2018 at 07:04 PM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

@Forbiddenlake
    Thank you very much, that is exactly what I needed. I found the issue and the fix should be in by the next patch.

+ Reply to Thread