+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thunder 1

Thread: VP ZE Boss was friendly

Soulwalker

Default VP ZE Boss was friendly

Today after patch, the first VP ZE Boss I saw (Chlorotyrannus) was 'green' - friendly to me.

I couldn't attack it, nor was I damaged by it's attacks. I tried healing other players who were attacking it, in the hope that I might get credit for the ZE that way, but my healing abilities healed the Chlorotyrannus instead.

I did not recieve any event credit when the other players killed the Boss.

Time: 10:16 Server time on Greybrier

The next boss the spawned in the following ZE on Hailol was attackable as normal.

I didn't think to screenshot the boss at the time, but here's a screenshot from my combat log showing one of my healing abilities healing the boss (normally impossible): https://imgur.com/a/l4sca
    Last edited by Lyshkami; 11-29-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyshkami View Post
    Today after patch, the first VP ZE Boss I saw (Chlorotyrannus) was 'green' - friendly to me.

I couldn't attack it, nor was I damaged by it's attacks. I tried healing other players who were attacking it, in the hope that I might get credit for the ZE that way, but my healing abilities healed the Chlorotyrannus instead.

I did not recieve any event credit when the other players killed the Boss.

Time: 10:16 Server time on Greybrier

The next boss the spawned in the following ZE on Hailol was attackable as normal.

I didn't think to screenshot the boss at the time, but here's a screenshot from my combat log showing one of my healing abilities healing the boss (normally impossible): https://imgur.com/a/l4sca
    Interesting bug, I'm curious were you having storm legion disguise which is making you friendly to any storm legion creature but afaik you were still hostile to normal storm legion invasions thou.
    Last edited by aileen; 11-29-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Maybe the servers felt bad for for the boss so they made you an ally. Did you try healing big bird more? What about brez him?
    Rogue

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Interesting bug, I'm curious were you having storm legion disguise which is making you friendly to any storm legion creature but afaik you were still hostile to normal storm legion invasions thou.
    It usually falls off the moment I get into combat, but it's possible I did, I was on that set of dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by barrysneaks View Post
    Maybe the servers felt bad for for the boss so they made you an ally. Did you try healing big bird more? What about brez him?
    It seemed like I could use any healing abilities on the Boss. Didn't try brez'ing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyshkami View Post
    It usually falls off the moment I get into combat, but it's possible I did, I was on that set of dailies.

It seemed like I could use any healing abilities on the Boss. Didn't try brez'ing though.
    Epic, simply epic!

I'll try to reproduce this and go as a healer warchanter. We'll see how long the heals can keep the boss up against others players dps.

Thunder

Rift Disciple

I had to try this, since today's dailies require the disguise.

It absolutely works. The disguise makes all mobs in the zone that are loyal to Crucia green to you, including event bosses.

I wore a disguise for a Crucia event, and the boss was green to me and didn't hurt me. I had to get rid of the disguise to be able to tag the boss.

I wore a disguise for an Ahnket event, and the boss was red to me, as expected.

Now perhaps to try footholds? But my dailies are done, so another day.

edit: I got on an alt and reproduced this again. The footholds are green (ZE Legion of Storm).

A bug, probably, but a fun one!

To reproduce: On any day when the dailies are for Tenon Fortress, pick up the daily meta-quest, then go visit Scout Martin and pick up the 5 quests, but don't do the quests. During any of Crucia's events, put on the disguise, and wander around the zone and observe that the footholds (forts) and the zone event boss are all friendly. Decide if this is a bug, or an amusing side effect of the daily quests. Or both. Proceed according to your choice.
    Last edited by mashata; 12-03-2017 at 06:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread