Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Can't get out of combat

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    I was stuck in combat exiting BoS about 10 mins ago. Still seems to be an issue.
    I guess it's random than, well that sucks. Thanks Poshy.

Telaran

This getting stuck in combat is extremely frustrating and will make a bonus weekend difficult. To be honest, we do not want to have to relog after every encounter so that we can eat healing meals, change shards, port, etc. Any eta on when this might be fixed?
    Last edited by Daementia; 11-10-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

Like other posters, I did not have issues from this. They did a patch yesterday to address this. I played a lot last night and had no issues. But then I didn't have any before, so my experience may not apply.

Telaran

a lot of us still experienced this after their patch unfortunately. I gave up n logged for the night after so many
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. This should now be resolved.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2