+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By notawaifu

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Bug Squishing Report - Week of October 30, 2017

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    That's not the bug. I guess it was lost in translation.

The bug is that Neddra's Grasp being procced by the target, doesn't refresh/reset Lingering Torment anymore.

World's easiest steps to reproduce (as I posted in that thread):

- Find a lv 72 debuff dummy (Allitu, DIm)
    - Use Legendary Neddra's Grasp
    - Observe LNGs 5 stacks
    - Observe Lingering Torment after the first LNG is proced
    - Note that as every other stack of LNG is proced; Lingering is not reset.
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

OMG HAI WE'RE BACK! After a long [almost] month of prepping for the launch of 4.3 and going to Twitch Con, we're finally back at squishing some bugs! We might need a bigger fly swatter...
    First of all nice to see you checked bug reports forums after a long time, there is some more bugs needs to take attention than that list only too but I know you will handle it

Also I pm'd you but noticed you didn't check it so I'll ask here about this bug report about sabotage run, did you ask keyens or any team member to verify is it bug or not, or just followed another players claim about its working as intended, afaik as a rogue whenever you go stealth you should switch to stealth bar like when you get raid buff "Rolling Fog" from mystic a primalist support soul you switch to stealth bar even, also It even toggles conceal a nightblade ability to on mode when you cast Sabotage Run so its clearly that new ability added with saboteur rework forgetten to switch stealth bar and I believe since this ability werent used by many players before it wasn't reported or either players relied on macros for casting stealth abilities when using this ability, so can you verify that bug from team members instead of some user feedback?

Also it's sad to see very important bug report about raid rifts getting bugged and only rewarding person who opened rift instead of whole group claimed as working as intended as of 31/10/2017 on EU cluster all possible shards except Bloodiron which is pvp shard and Zaviel left as a shards which is rewarding raids but don't think it will last longer till next maintenance reset which will happen on Thursday for EU cluster.
    Last edited by aileen; 10-31-2017 at 04:41 AM. Reason: added some information
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    Some Gadgets tweaks
    Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    That's not the bug. I guess it was lost in translation.

The bug is that Neddra's Grasp being procced by the target, doesn't refresh/reset Lingering Torment anymore.

World's easiest steps to reproduce (as I posted in that thread):

- Find a lv 72 debuff dummy (Allitu, DIm)
    - Use Legendary Neddra's Grasp
    - Observe LNGs 5 stacks
    - Observe Lingering Torment after the first LNG is proced
    - Note that as every other stack of LNG is proced; Lingering is not reset.
    We have made the mistake not immediately to write a separate bug report for Legendary Neddra's Grasp. Although we have clearly tried to describe the problem in the comments without success.

Hopefully we have more success with the later written bug report describing the same problem.

I think that a bug that was caused by a hotfix (Hotfix #9 9/13/2017 - Legendary Neddra's Grasp should now correctly apply Lingering Torment in all cases) which had the goal to improve the warlock but achieve exactly the opposite should have a higher priority.

This one has a link to the wrong bug thread (dimension UI), I believe this is the correct path.

Also, any update on this issue? I know it probably got lost under all the MA and 4.3 reports, I just want to know if I need to just hold off until it's fixed or start asking for changes in the recipe. Thanks!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Telaran

Angry Soul Bond and Neddra's Essence bugs closed!

So basically they both stay bugged even after yoir players say and give examples and possible fixes to them. After all this time how can we as the players and patrons reproduce these bugs on a continual basis, but you cannot. Why even have this thread or bug squish seriously. Sorry everyone uable to reproduce yoir stuck with our bugs.

weekly...

ADJECTIVE

1 Done, produced, or occurring once a week.
    ‘there was a weekly dance on Wednesdays’

1.1 Relating to or calculated in terms of a week.
    ‘the difference in weekly income is £29.10’

ADVERB

Once a week.
    ‘interviews were given weekly’

NOUN

A newspaper or periodical issued every week.

... "All those words will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

20 days without any news ... 3 weeks....
    Some guys as Bamu, Notawaifu, Dayzed have made a lot of work and feedback about bugs like Lingering Torment, they gave details and ways to fix it... and nothing is done.
    No communication at all. Really sad.

+ Reply to Thread