+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By huangchingho
  • 1 Post By Parkhyeyeon
  • 1 Post By huangchingho

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG REPORT] Individual Reward Charges for Commander Isiel? Bug?

Question [BUG REPORT] Individual Reward Charges for Commander Isiel? Bug?

We have killed Commander Isiel (10/28/17). We were asked to spend two individual reward charges, the moment she died. This has been our first kill of Commander Isiel. I assume this is a bug, right?
    [BUG REPORT] Individual Reward Charges for Commander Isiel? Bug?-bug-commander_isiel-individual_reward_charges.png
    Could you please take a look into this issue?
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-30-2017 at 05:21 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tandaradei View Post
    We have killed Commander Isiel (10/28/17). We were asked to spend two individual reward charges, the moment she died. This has been our first kill of Commander Isiel. I assume this is a bug, right?
    Attachment 32255
    Could you please take a look into this issue?
    Thank you for reporting this, Tandaradei. I've let our team know and we're looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    I've let our team know and we're looking into it.
    FYI - We have noticed the following pattern: Whenever there is a team member who has not killed Azranel for that week, he/she gets loot from Commander Isiel without spending any IRCs. If, however, you have killed Azranel and therefore have an ID, you will have to spend IRCs on Commander Isiel.

So I assume it's either connected to the ID or Azranel and Isiel are considered internally and technically identical (for the IRC system).

For some reason, Trion is desperately trying to drive raiders away from playing this game. Restoring 2 IRCs to a maxed IRC character is literally worse than rewarding 1 silver or 1 platinum, it's worse than "a piece of toilet paper". Why not just admit that it's a bug? And compensate players that deserved proper loot, instead, it grieves the **** out of players with this kind of compensation which is worse than RESPONDING NOTHING. (Or just tell me in nature, I am not supposed to get loot for killing a boss, I'll be satisfied with the response and happily move on to another MMORPG)

I don't think with this kind of development and Customer Support, Trion is ever going to gain customers or even restore lost population at all. It's simply not worth it to raid and GET NOTHING in return. (no sense of gratification for raiding).
    Last edited by Xio Narius; 01-08-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Rift Disciple

We've had players petitioning to get charges back for weeks and GMs have outright refused to refund them anymore to some of them...
    Even had a GM tell one person that Spending IRCs on the 2nd boss was intended, but spending 2 was not, and would only return one IRC to him.

So......
    yeah...

I would care less if they make an official blog/news or message of the day saying the spending IRC is intended so they didn't need to fix/change it altogether (or all bosses required to spend 2 IRCs). To me, it just looks like BOS doesn't have miniboss, so they needed to leech some more for monetary purposes. Otherwise, why not just make an apology/manually restore loots to affected players. It's not like restoring loot will impact TRION's profit/equity, it's all intangible goods after all. I am really sorry hearing about other players being victimized and were suffered from this disastrous bug and I would be happy if TRION could just take away my 100 IRCs and reward all those vicitimized players for proper loot. They deserved it.

If any sane person has to justify this, players begging for proper loot is just plain wrong.

Seriously though, Trion if you need more money. Take my 100 IRCs, and fix this bug already.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 01-09-2018 at 09:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread