+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG REPORT] Autumn Eyes and Artis not in bag

Plane Walker

Default [BUG REPORT] Autumn Eyes and Artis not in bag

This has happened twice once last night and now today both times I was on Seastone shard ( on different alts) Last night I drank the potion and picked up about 5 artifacts I noticed they were not showing in chat and checked my bags and there were no artifacts in my bag I logged out of game and came back to another shard and was able to proceed normally.. Prior to drinking the potion I did go into guild dim to empty my bags. Today I drank the potion Appox 5:00 am server and didn't checked the chat ( they didn't show up in chat either) I picked up the artifacts as normal when I went to place in guild bank there were no artifacts in my bags. Prior to drinking potion I did sell items to Rift Store to clear bags.. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-30-2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: updated title
    .... ...

I came here to start a thread on this too. Glad to see it's not just me. Sad, but glad. ;)

On my alt, on the Laethys shard, this happened to me twice also. Once last night, & just this afternoon. Both times happened on the same alt. Just this one character. Last night when it happened, this character had 2 potions. This happened on the first one, when I noticed that she had none of the arts in her bags, I used the 2nd one ( while grumbling & cussing, of course ) but had all of my bags open so I could see them go in. I don't know if that triggered anything, but the 2nd potion worked. She only had the one from the daily today though, & all other alts are working so i thought it was a one time fluke & didn't think to open bags this time.

Sooooo, now that's 2 potions wasted, & less dream bolts for me.
    Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Wolfsbane by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Lightbulb

That's super weird. We'll take a look. Thanks for reporting!

Oddly enough, after seeing reports of this, I decided to test a few things on my main on Faeblight - I got my regular potion from doing the quest (which worked fine), and then bought bags of potions until I had one of each 'size' and tried it again, all of which also worked fine (even with having all of them in my bag).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Plane Walker

Just to clarify I only use the potions from the quest on the alts that have encountered the problem.
    Last edited by Marnth; 10-31-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    .... ...

Plane Walker

Have encountered the same problem with 2 alts today this time on laethys shard. I have decided not to use the potions on the others. Too much time lost per potion logging and coming back.. Hope you can fix it soon.
    .... ...

I forgot to mention that the alt this happened on for me is a Dreamweaver. I don't know why that would make a difference, or even if it does. Just thought the info might help. Also, my alt is on Wolfsbane. She was on Laethys only because she was loaded onto that shard upon login. Just wanted to clarify that too.

The alt that is salvaging them for the dream bolts is the only one being affected.
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 10-31-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Soulwalker

Same thing is happening with me, 4 days and counting.

Unhappy

Came to report this as broken in today's patch. Really disappointed to see that others have been seeing this for days and it's not been fixed and now apparently made worse. Worked fine the last 3 days, now today I get nothing when picking up artifacts. Deepwood. Be nice to at least be refunded the potion, hope you fix this quickly before the event is over...

It happened again to me today on a different alt than before, & on Greybriar at 8:36 pm central. Trying really hard to get those new masks with dream bolts, & it's becoming more & more difficult. This time I had my bags open again too, so I guess that is not a temp fix.

Shadowlander

This just happened to me for the third time in as many days, each time at a different time of day, each time a different alt. After reading here I watched the chat after drinking the potion and sure enough, I could pick up an art but it didn't show up as being taken nor was it in my bag. I'll be filing my 3rd CR report on this.

By the way, as a note to earlier people here, they will "refund" the potion if you put in a ticket. So all that's really lost is our time. Still....

Happened again this morning at 9:50 am on a different account. Tried with bags open & closed. Tried logging out & right back in. I even got an achievement for gathering. It was letting me click the arts but not showing on chat or placing in bags.

I didn't know they'd refund the potion if you put in a ticket. Thank you very much for letting us know that. That, at least, is something.

If it'll help, I'm putting up screenshots to show the potion on & currently picking up an artifact, but it not showing, and one of getting the gathering achievement even though nothing was actually being picked up.

This will be the last time I post here. I'm going to assume they can't fix it, but at least you can get a potion back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BUG REPORT] Autumn Eyes and Artis not in bag-2017-11-02_095412.jpg   [BUG REPORT] Autumn Eyes and Artis not in bag-2017-11-02_095453.jpg  

Plane Touched

has not happened to me but have had a few guildies ask about this, very strange

Shadowlander

It happened to me twice with the same alt. I did get the potions refunded, but was told to use them at my own risk because there was no guarantee they would be refunded again. Darned if I do, and darned if I don't.

Ok, I lied about that being my last time posting here to this thread. A GM replied to my ticket. They said both Tuasemper would be refunded & so would my alt. They also said to disable all of my Addons because they feel like that is the issue. However, Tua did NOT have the refund, only the alt did. I did disable all of my 5 Addons just to see if that was it. I used the refund on my alt, & it still did NOT work.

I think it's safe to say the issue is not caused by Addons. We know for a fact now that it is not due to any fault of the player. You should not have to "use it at your own risk". It should work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast