+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG REPORT] Egg of Destruction raid rift didn't reward group except opener.

Default [BUG REPORT] Egg of Destruction raid rift didn't reward group except opener.

Time: 26/09/2017

Context: 4.2 added raid rifts on vostigar peaks, users able to do each of three new raid rifts free per day and players able to get loot from raid rifts as long as they are in group with person who opened raid rift but today my group weren't able to get loot from rift named "Egg of Destruction" both times I opened it meanwhile able to get from other rifts.

Expected: Players should be able to receive loots from raid rifts as long as they are in same raid with person who opened it.

Observed: Today I opened "Egg of Destruction" raid rift twice and people on my raid group wasn't able to get loot from it, meanwhile I wasn't able to use summon group air ability on this rifts as well like I reported here I think both problems are linked with each other, and both rifts were on different positions thou I took only unit details on last rift as you can find from below and you can access other rifts information from this video.

{availability = "full", combat = true, coordX = 3988.2600097656, coordY = 1137.5899658203, coordZ = 2654.6098632813, health = 561326208, healthMax = 567000000, id = "u800000058D8295FB", level = 70, name = "Egg of Destruction", radius = 3.5, relation = "hostile", tag = "humanoid", tagName = "Humanoid", tagged = true, tier = "raid", type = "U03EFFDDC468B26BE"}
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    RiftMeter for 4.3, Last update: 07/12/2017
    Some Gadgets tweaks,Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Thanks, aileen. We'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Thanks, aileen. We'll take a look.
    I can clearly tell this issue and issue i posted here linked with each other. Customer support refunded me rift lure back disappeared from this issue which is "The Iron Legion" rift and as of 27/09/2017 around 5:00AM I opened this rift, wasn't able to use summon group on it and people except me didn't get loot either.

Here is screenshot with server details and summon error on screen and here is 1 unit detail from rift to give you an idea of rifts location.

{availability = "full", combat = true, coordX = 3653.9899902344, coordY = 1161.4299316406, coordZ = 1530.0999755859, health = 8780228, healthMax = 16200000, id = "u80000006060DAC67", level = 72, name = "Slowbot 3299", radius = 0.5, relation = "hostile", tag = "humanoid", tagName = "Humanoid", tagged = true, tier = "raid", type = "U0929892C397FED60"}
    Update as of 27/09/2017 5:30 AM server time here is video taken after, this time someone else opened rift (The Iron Legion) and wasn't able to use summon again and no one except opener get loot or popup for IRC use.
    Last edited by aileen; 09-26-2017 at 09:35 PM.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Exclamation

Update 9/27: we're still looking into this and don't have an ETA at this time. Thank you so much for all your details.

So I have been grinding intel all week and did not notice an issue until yesterday (tuesday) evening EST.

Two rifts- one death, don't remember the other (definitely one of the others) did not reward loot on either phase. It was also more than just myself within the 20 person raid. I would say roughly 4 others. It was 100% not the first rift we had completed too. Members who had received nothing were in scattered slots across the raid. I did take a moment to glance at the groups and who had not gotten loot.

Also a side note was that in two different zone invasions at VP last night I was just not given credit. It seems this was brought up in other threads though. Did nothing different on those two from all the others.

I wish I had been paying more attention... i just dismissed these and kept grinding lol. Have another 40k to get this week so will keep my eyes open for patterns.
    Rogue

Issue still happening and don't know why mostly on Gelidra shard, according to some people also rifts opened on Zaviel also facing this issue, as of 9/10/2017 11:23 AM server time rift i opened on gelidra only granted loot to me but not others, other two rifts was in brisesol and with no issue.

raid rifts are now only awarding loot on brisesol...

we are running out of shards!!!
    Last edited by caduto; 10-11-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Telaran

Default Still an issue, now only working on Brisesol

This should be higher priority!

Plane Touched

To add: The lures do not open the rift and disappear from your bag - so a wasted lure! Happened twice tonight, and two lures that opened did not give loot, at least not to everybody.
    So no point in doing raid rifts - you are just wasting your lure.
    So this is getting critical - THIS NEEDS A FIX ASAP!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Morykyra; 10-11-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Moiran
    Immortal Tyrants of Gelidra
    Guild Website

Did this the other day as well and no loot was found: Specifics are as follows:
    Hailol Shard, Egg Lure, location 3647, 2946. Opener was in raid.
    Lure was opened by - (i have no idea if i should put down a name here lol) So if you want info, I will post to a dev on who opened it. I don't see a problem, but i like to stay away from naming. thx lol
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Issue usually starts after 3rd day of shard maintenance and usually starts first on shard which is used as hub for load balancing purposes which is "Gelidra" currently for EU, then issue starts happening on other shards slowly, one of the reason I believe brisesol was only one giving loot lately because its one of the least used shards for any activity, unless any zone event happens.

So I believe this issue is something like memory leak/overflow on server side, since team is not able to reproduce it internally (don't know which kind of tools they have for internal testing thou) this should be one of the reasons, if any of the team members wants to produce it on live they can join on sunday or monday on EU and use few lures as maybe like event and get data they needed.

We know you guys working on new coming stuff etc but this is also one of main objectives of the game for currently to users and should receive some priority.

Soulwalker

This is still happening. Had a Rift Lure consumed on Gelidra today, no rift opened.

Soulwalker

Happened again yesterday (28/10). Had a Egg of Destruction rift on Brisesol bug and not award loot.

If going with the memory leak theory, this already happening on a Friday (and on Brisesol!) is a very bad sign. Expect many issues on the EU shards this week, if it actually is a memory leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tevash View Post
    Happened again yesterday (28/10). Had a Egg of Destruction rift on Brisesol bug and not award loot.

If going with the memory leak theory, this already happening on a Friday (and on Brisesol!) is a very bad sign. Expect many issues on the EU shards this week, if it actually is a memory leak.
    Sad to see on weekly report this bug claimed as working as intended which means raid rifts supposed to be 1 guy opens rift and 19 others helping him to get reward.

Ironically on EU cluster only 2 shards left as non bugged 1st is Bloodiron which is pvp shard other one is Zaviel as of 31/10/2017 and we have 2 days for next maintenance and Zaviel maybe wont remain as non bugged shard.
    Last edited by aileen; 10-31-2017 at 04:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread