+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Aranka
  • 1 Post By Tadill

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIX PENDING] Fortress zone events VP and event rewards

Default [FIX PENDING] Fortress zone events VP and event rewards

Still no fix for participating in the VP zone events when capturing forts/killing boss and (still) not getting event rewards?

RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #9 9/13/2017

Note: These notes will not be live until tomorrow's update.

GENERAL
    * Notoriety purchase limits are now character based instead of region based.
    * Fixed the overly bright sky in the Volcanic Playground dimension.

ZONES AND EVENTS
    * Fixed an issue with some lower level zone events giving lower level currency to lvl 65+ players that were properly mentored for the event.
    * Characters in Intrepid Instant Adventures are now able respawn within the IA without problems.

SHIMMERSAND
    * Quest: Follow the Coin: Clarified in the quest text that the quest must be completed in the dungeon on Standard difficulty

VOSTIGAR PEAKS
    * Assaulting forts during zone events should no longer occasionally reward low level essences.
    Instant Adventures in Vostigar Peaks will now count towards the weekly quest "Planar Assault" as they should.
    * Daily Quests: Fixed an issue with daily quests available from Erendel Danath resetting progress if not completed before the daily reset
    * Instant Adventures in Vostigar Peaks will now properly contribute to the objectives for the Celestial Adventures weekly quest.'''
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-19-2017 at 09:12 AM. Reason: updated title

Soulwalker

really would wish they would fix this yesterday I did a total of 23 of these out of that number I only got rewards for 5 of the events. at least I did get the kill 20 bosses for my armor in vp

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Was this already a bug report you submitted? Forgive me, but your wording is vague and I'm not matching it with an existing report. We're happy to track this down and work on getting it fixed, but we need a more detailed bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Was this already a bug report you submitted? Forgive me, but your wording is vague and I'm not matching it with an existing report. We're happy to track this down and work on getting it fixed, but we need a more detailed bug report.
    I believe if you reference this forum thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ks-events.html

you will see the issue they are complaining about.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cyng View Post
    I believe if you reference this forum thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ks-events.html

you will see the issue they are complaining about.
    Got it - thank you. In the future, please consider making an official bug report with complete details on what you think is wrong.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Update: our team has been working on this but it's been difficult to track down. Therefore, in the past few weeks, they've fixed the pieces that they could. This particular issue should be fixed in an upcoming game update, though. We greatly appreciate your patience as we've tried to internally reproduce this.

For future reports, please make sure to follow the Bug Report guidelines so that you can submit as many relevant details as possible. It will help us track down issues faster for (hopefully) a faster resolution or at least more communication for the status.

I will assume you are not referring to me on the bug reports, since I submitted several over the past weeks with event name, shard I was on, char name, different situations it happened in, server time it happened at... all through the ingame report system.

I noticed the patch notes today mention a possible fix. so I'll test the upcoming week.

And I can understand the difficulty on reproducing, since the issue appeared at random.
    Last edited by Aranka; 09-20-2017 at 07:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread