Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Can't progress "The White Tigress" quest in VP

Unhappy [FIXED] Can't progress "The White Tigress" quest in VP

Kill Steel Cohort mechs in Ankhet's Glen 0/5

I mouse over the mechs in question to make sure they're the right targets, and the popup does claim they're the correct targets, but no kills are counting.

I've tried relogging, dropping & reaccepting the quest, and shard hopping; none of that helped.

If there was an associated carnage with these mobs, I completed it before ever accepting this quest (sometimes I just feel like KILLING ALL THE THINGS and will grind through part of a zone ahead of the questline). Could that be related?
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-14-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: updated title
    One of these years I may get around to rolling an alt, but for now I am just Ritaav@Faeblight

Interestingly this just completed itself while I was grouped up during a zone event (Crucia grumbles about dominion, part 17, or somesuch). Maybe some ZE mob is mistagged as the one for the quest?
    One of these years I may get around to rolling an alt, but for now I am just Ritaav@Faeblight

the quest stopped working after the last service

Soulwalker

Confirmed. Killing mobs does not give credit.

Killing Alu Bloodhunters in the ZE Tipping the Scale: Ahnket finished quest

Quote Originally Posted by Meamir View Post
    Killing Alu Bloodhunters in the ZE Tipping the Scale: Ahnket finished quest
    Tried this today, not working.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Soulwalker

Default Story Quest bugged

Same for me too... not progressing with either option.

Default X

My suggestion is to use the bug report option in-game. I don't think honestly devs use the forum as much, but if we pile enough reports someone might consider fixing this quest.
    [believe "things" can still be saved with the power of communication and common sense]

Soulwalker

Try killing these guys:

Alu Bloodhunter
    Pilum Ice Veles
    Pilum Cataphract Hammer
    Pilum Augur

Soulwalker

i got 1/5 somehow so there must be some monsters(workaround), but i didn't fixate moment when i got credited

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

It looks like the Steel Cohort mobs in that area got mistagged as Iron Cohort in the last update. This week's patch should return these wayward soldiers to their proper unit.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

I killed 10+ quest mobs before noticing they didn't count.
    And following some advice, I went to an event fort and killed mobs around it. This validated the quest.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    And following some advice, I went to an event fort and killed mobs around it. This validated the quest.
    For those that tried this and said it did not work - only target mobs IN Ahnket's Glen.

The requirements for the kills to count are that it needs to be "tagged" as Steel Cohort (an internal thing - and the bug is that they got mis-tagged as Iron Cohort in the last patch)

AND the mob needs to be in Ahnket's Glen when it dies.

But those mistagged mobs will be more correctly tagged in the patch this week.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

I completed it by killings robots while a event was active in near fort ( the one on the left of the glen)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ermestox View Post
    I completed it by killings robots while a event was active in near fort ( the one on the left of the glen)
    oh thank you for saying that you killed left from quest area while on event, at last i completed it too

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast