Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey
  • 1 Post By Yaviey
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Firestorm graphics follows me wherever I port to.

Rift Disciple

Default [FIXED] Firestorm graphics follows me wherever I port to.

Toon: Kaireck@faeblight (mage)
    Edit: Tried to name change in game to Karok, wouldn't let me and had to settle for Kairick. *sigh*

Toons name is now Kairick@faeblight

What: Whenever I port someplace I get a firestorm circle around my toon. It doesn't dissipate until I port somewhere else and have it around my toon again at the new place I ported to. Also occurs at the spot where I respawn after dying.

How/When: No idea when it actually started, but I first noticed it after someone in an RR used my toon as his cast location for firestorm.

This has been going on for some time now and CS was unable to fix it and I was told that it was forwarded to a Dev and would need them to fix it.

Submitted in game bug report, as well, as requested by CS.

[FIXED] Firestorm graphics follows me wherever I port to.-2017-09-07_093150.jpg
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-12-2017 at 04:33 PM. Reason: updated title

Very sorry to hear this is happening. We'll take a look and see what we can uncover.

Hi Karok, this should be fixed for you now (or the next time to log in). In the future, CS should be handle this via a ticket from now on.

Thanks for your patience!

Closing thread since this issue was resolved.

Shadowlander

Default NOT [FIXED] Firestorm graphics follows me wherever I port to.

My cleric has this same problem. I worked with a Game Master that told me to submit a bug report. I submitted a bug report as instructed and this problem is stil not fixed.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mendota View Post
    My cleric has this same problem. I worked with a Game Master that told me to submit a bug report. I submitted a bug report as instructed and this problem is stil not fixed.
    Hi Mendota. Please contact our CS team who has the ability to remove the Firestorm graphic from you. Since our team has not been able to identify this as a bug and there is a simple fix from contacting CS, I am closing out this thread. Thank you!

Closed Thread