+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG REPORT] Eye Of Omnox - Omnox's Gaze Debuff

Default [BUG REPORT] Eye Of Omnox - Omnox's Gaze Debuff

Time: Everytime you have 2 player in group with "Eye of Omnox" equipped

Context: In groupplaying everywhere the bossdebuff "Omnox's Gaze" just is visible and boosting on the player where the last procc was.

Expected: Omnox's Gaze debuff on boss should stay on boss till it is expired

Observed: My debuff vanished after another player players procc, so there is no boost of my damage.

Repro Steps: Take 2 player with equipped Eye of Omnox, start a fight and have a look on the bossdebuffs, just one of the bossbeduffs is active and boosting a player.

Thumbs up

Thank you for filing a specific bug report for this hopefully unintended behavior. I have mentioned this before, but received no official feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by Tandaradei View Post
    We were testing the DPS trinkets on PTS and I noticed that my 20% buff from Gaze of Omnox (for some strange reason it is called Eye of Omnox on live) gets overwritten by another player whose trinket proccs only a second later, thus losing my 20% damage boost.

[BUG REPORT] Eye Of Omnox - Omnox's Gaze Debuff-goo-dmg-chart.jpg
    [...]

@DEVs: Is this working as intended? If yes, only the lucky one, whose trinket procs last, gets the damage boost from the trinket. That sounds kind of weird - or am I missing something?
    aileen backs up your bug report by confirming that the corresponding buff does get overwritten by another player:

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Yes finally one of my friends also reached glorified and went for omnox we tested this, sadly this is also made its way to live as well.

Here is buff details, this is info of when your omnox procs:

{begin = 1207.3581542969, caster = "u0550800072FC6D69", curse = true, description = "Your damage and healing is increased by 20% on targets within 10 meters.", descriptionComplete = true, duration = 15, icon = "Data/\\UI\\ability_icons\\dirtytricks2b.dds", id = "b80000005EC07A330", name = "Omnox's Gaze", remaining = 12.453857421875, type = "B44FD54C9EC904BCB"}
    and this is when you receive someone elses proc

{caster = "u0550800072FCC614", curse = true, description = "Healing received from the caster is increased.", icon = "Data/\\UI\\ability_icons\\dirtytricks2b.dds", id = "b80000005EC07A69B", name = "Omnox's Gaze", type = "B574A378B2C5C414D"}
    Here is video from live

Opened it, because it is another behaviour as the opned thread from aileen and i really not mentioned that later another problem was described.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysa View Post
    Opened it, because it is another behaviour as the opned thread from aileen and i really not mentioned that later another problem was described.
    Thanks for opening, I didn't want to open when I already had bug report going about Eye of Omnox related thought when devs are inspecting/reading forum topic they also notice it, I also pm'd this issue to Keyens via discord thou dunno if he did read or not because didn't get any response, so basically omnox has 3 bugs going on which 1 of them is surely getting fixed this one and healing more than intended are unknown to get fix this week, hope it'll get fix soon too.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Thumbs up Thanks for fixing

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    ITEMS
    * The Eye of Omnox trinket will [...] no longer be overwritten when multiple players proc it at once.
    That sounds good. Thanks for fixing.

+ Reply to Thread