Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] reactive /temporary ability bar

Default [FIXED] reactive /temporary ability bar

Not sure if this goes for other classes, but as pyromancer I run into several issues.

In the reactive ability bar, I get a pop up for Legendary flame bolt AND normal Flame bolt.

I did NOT train Legendary...

In the reactive abilities, I can get several abilities to pop..
    Cinder Burst
    Flame Bolt
    Inferno

From time to time, I can't activate the casts from the reactive abilities pop up, but they do work from the action bar.. Highly annoying if you are clicking buttons that don't work

Temporary ability bar/ pet bar. In the quest drums of war, I am standing at the overview of Feilbocan. I have to rally Fora. This gives 3 abilities in a combined temporary ability/pet bar according to lay out. It shows 3 icons.. a hammer, a heart and a lion. I can't click the buttons, the mouse-over doesn't show a description, yet I am standing at the correct spot, with the abilities highlighted.

I managed to hit a button once.. then it just freezes or something and no longer works.
    perhaps shard hop or log in/out will work, but this should not be the only/intended solution.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-12-2017 at 03:02 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    Not sure if this goes for other classes, but as pyromancer I run into several issues.

In the reactive ability bar, I get a pop up for Legendary flame bolt AND normal Flame bolt.

I did NOT train Legendary...

In the reactive abilities, I can get several abilities to pop..
    Cinder Burst
    Flame Bolt
    Inferno

From time to time, I can't activate the casts from the reactive abilities pop up, but they do work from the action bar.. Highly annoying if you are clicking buttons that don't work

Temporary ability bar/ pet bar. In the quest drums of war, I am standing at the overview of Feilbocan. I have to rally Fora. This gives 3 abilities in a combined temporary ability/pet bar according to lay out. It shows 3 icons.. a hammer, a heart and a lion. I can't click the buttons, the mouse-over doesn't show a description, yet I am standing at the correct spot, with the abilities highlighted.

I managed to hit a button once.. then it just freezes or something and no longer works.
    perhaps shard hop or log in/out will work, but this should not be the only/intended solution.
    Thanks, Aranka. We'll take a look.

Additional information...

On the cinderburst/inferno/flame bolt.. both issues have been around for months now. It has been reported before. It is not something that occured after a recent patch.

On the Drums to war... I hopped shards. I had to talk to the questgiver again to regain the abilities and it worked fine after that.
    Other than that.. I orignially accepted the quest while I was riding Opie. That may have been the reason the quest abilities were attached to a/the (Opie)pet abilities bar. After the shard hop, the lay out no longer showed a pet bar in combination with the quest abilities.

I do not have a build that includes a pet.

And the freezing of the abilities the first time... the pet bar was showing in the lay out, not in the normal play screen.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Update 8/24: we have a fix that needs to be tested. If successful, it will be released in a future game update. Thanks for your patience!

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Sorry for the delay. This was fixed during last week's weekly game update. Since this is now fixed, I'm closing this thread. Thank you!

Closed Thread