Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] The Echo of the Battle of Saint Taranis

Plane Touched

Default [FIXED] The Echo of the Battle of Saint Taranis

The Echo of the Battle of Saint Taranis commonly bugs out on the third phase. Garn will not come to the spot where you can fight him and instead hovers over the nearby cliffs. I have submitted tickets on this before and the "solution" the GM gave me was to exit the portal, abandon the quest, and start over.

Not only does this daily quest used to grind rep regularly become incomplete-able, the response from your GM is grossly insufficient.

Thanks in advance for your response to this issue,
    Neuro
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-12-2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    The Echo of the Battle of Saint Taranis commonly bugs out on the third phase. Garn will not come to the spot where you can fight him and instead hovers over the nearby cliffs. I have submitted tickets on this before and the "solution" the GM gave me was to exit the portal, abandon the quest, and start over.

Not only does this daily quest used to grind rep regularly become incomplete-able, the response from your GM is grossly insufficient.

Thanks in advance for your response to this issue,
    Neuro
    Hey, Neurotix! First off, we're sorry that you were not happy with our GM's response. We do usually ask that a player attempt to exit and try again in case it's an anomaly as opposed to a full-out bug. Since it looks like you've done that and are still getting this error, we'll have our team go in and take a further look. Thanks for your patience!

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Update 8/24: we're still investigating this and will get back to you when we know more. Sorry for the delay!

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Update 8/30: we have a fix ready for this that will deploy in an upcoming game update. Thanks for your patience!

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Sorry for the delay. This was fixed during last week's weekly game update. Since this is now fixed, I'm closing this thread. Thank you!

Closed Thread