Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [RE-OPENED] Necromancer Soul Bond Legendary Falling Off Pet

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    54

    Post [RE-OPENED] Necromancer Soul Bond Legendary Falling Off Pet

    The soul bond legendary will keep falling off the pet from time to time. Please fix this issue it has been known and reported since the Soul Bond Legendary has been changed.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-19-2017 at 08:06 AM. Reason: updated title

  2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exhume View Post
    The soul bond legendary will keep falling off the pet from time to time. Please fix this issue it has been known and reported since the Soul Bond Legendary has been changed.
    Thanks, Exhume. We'll take a look.

  3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Update 8/24: we have a fix that needs to be tested. If successful, it will be released in a future game update. Thanks for your patience!

  4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Sorry for the delay. This was fixed during last week's weekly game update. Since this is now fixed, I'm closing this thread. Thank you!

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    54

    Default Soul Bond thread closed by Yaviey, but it has not been fixed.

    I already placed a bug report after the so call fix that a distance of 30M is not the cause of Soul Bond falling off the pet Yaivey. I reported there is a conflict with pet temporary buffs that are causing it to fall off. Please do not close this thread.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    54

    Default Make Soul Bond a passive damage buff!

    I think the fix to this Soul Bond bug falling off the pet is to make Soul Bond damage a passive buff for the Necro and the pet. The warlock and Inquisitor get the passive damage buffs with investment of their legendary Void Barrage and Radical Coalesence. The legendary Soul Bond damage buff changed to become a passive may be the answer.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exhume View Post
    I already placed a bug report after the so call fix that a distance of 30M is not the cause of Soul Bond falling off the pet Yaivey. I reported there is a conflict with pet temporary buffs that are causing it to fall off. Please do not close this thread.
    Our team indicated this was fixed. Please remember to be respectful on the RIFT forums. We're happy to re-look into this. For now, I've re-opened the original bug report and merged your second thread into it.

  8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exhume View Post
    I think the fix to this Soul Bond bug falling off the pet is to make Soul Bond damage a passive buff for the Necro and the pet. The warlock and Inquisitor get the passive damage buffs with investment of their legendary Void Barrage and Radical Coalesence. The legendary Soul Bond damage buff changed to become a passive may be the answer.
    We thank you for your suggestion and I have passed this off to the team. In the future however, please refrain from making suggestions in the Bug Report section and keep those to the apporpriate forum sections or within a thread that makes sense.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts