+ Reply to Thread

Thread: list of bug i will update it

Telaran

Default list of bug i will update it

to not post 50 times i will put a list there (will keep it updated)

antechamber capture flag did not work again jan 11 nothing we can do drop retry run away n come bak etc

when we change zone we lose our glyph of shalistiri ????

talking in white with /s doesnt appear at all not only that but it give me have sent too many chat message even if i havent sent one

pve earring works in warfront(not bolstered) the 2080 resist ones

some people on both my friend or my ignore list are not there anymore poofed ! have to readd them

some people (that are not in my ignore) cant be added on my friend list

crash mid warfront and i relog with disgrace its still happening 3 years later

after using warmonger charm and i jump down something example antechamber spawn or lib spawn i take 8k dmg of fall dmg from my own proc (happen 100% of the time since the introduction of the warmonger charm lvl 65)

minion loot sometime appear behind the minion windows

joining wf low hp (the initial heal doesnt always work)

attacking in melee as(rogue)and my bow goes out and i stop attacking nowhere

overflowing vitality 61 passive mage doesnt heal 20% of the amount it should in pvp
    same for exileration primalist 61 passive and vicar's resilience cleric

thunderous leap warrior ability doesnt interrupt like intended

we still can see the weapon glow of stealthed player

consumable on weapon remove stealth upon expiration

the purple circle area on map that show location for EVENT are not shown if i change server

when we join a warfront we cant even change spec im stuck in combat(sometime more than a minute)

sometimes when my pet die i rez him and it doesnt bring my pet bar back

we still see raid warning even if i have deactivated it in wf chat

stunned a marksman and he still could either crossfire me or repelling shot me

when we open the guild tab and my bag open over it if i want to take something from the guild tab and put it in my bag wich are on top of the guild tab it will instead move the item in the guild vault instead of in my bag if u test it u can see that when u hold the drag item over your bag slot it will be seen on the vault

my tempest insignia get used before my soul recall on this macro (wrong macro order somehow)
    cast soul recall
    use tempest insignia
    similar with this
    consu pop before the spell in macro example panacea before cleanse soul or potion before healing brew

aoe can remove hidden veil through the 15 sec try it with living flame 1/2 of the time it does or even strike of maelstrom

wats the use of having a focus target if when the target dies in warfront it automatically remove it from focus ? it should stay on target

when a player stand on a tile high in the air in a dimension and if a person join the dim he will see this person on the floor level when in reality this player is high up on the tile

my record video sometimes stop by itself way before 10 min

sometime we can insta lose stealth right after slip away through the 4 sec protection while taking dmg maybe from multiple source but still the slip away is suposed to always prevent stealth to break for 4 sec

we can be stuck in some library middle floor corner with the book on floor

some buffs remove stealth also happens upon expiration

THERES ALOT OF VISUAL BUG WITH STEALTH LOOK
    http://prntscr.com/6webs7

we cannot use our micro brew we have this message here and i we not have any other brew on http://prntscr.com/8hmi8h http://prntscr.com/cq0cq1

how can it say prephase heal overheal and im not at all full hp in warfront

stuck in combat during warfront cant stealth very anoying

i had a streak in warfront and then my game crashed and i reloged within 10 sec and when i did continue my streak at 9-0 i didnt got my unstoppable i got rampage of 6 kill instead that shouldnt be possible

stun grenade should trigger a break free very important for pvp balance

why does the mastery ursine tenacity says it give 50% movment speed when its not giving any

sometimes when im stealthed and i use slip away people can see me at that location even if im not there anymore in warfront

legendary ride the wind doesnt make summoning quiver instant

were still stuck in combat when we have previous warfront barrier buff so we cant enter the next wf it shouldnt do that the other buff doesnt

losing stealth out of nowhere very often making stealthy soul almost unplayable especialy in wf

doctrine of bliss use 4 conviction instead of 1

necro pet doesnt always attack feared enemy

i confirm that nobody can permission to move or take my dim item and since few patch ago some item dissapeared from my dim

the people i put on ignore are not there anymore if they play another character or change name or server what is wrong with this it should update accordingly in those lists ?

sometime the cc icon is wrong it goes off and the person still has the break free showing on
    buff giving her immune for 1-2 more second

prntscr.com/ep7w65
    there is no possible way to make the flag cap work even other people tryed we ran around and tryed again nothing worked even letting other people try

we are stuck in combat in warfront we cant even drink..(especialy bad with no healer warfront)

when in pvp combat the faeri pasive heal is reduced but if a player put me a dot and then i run away as soon as im out of combat the reduction in pvp doesnt work even if its a pvp dot and it keep ticking

the ecolo quest item from weekly crafting is not available so i cant do quest

we cant see my friend log in and off ntification not work
    only my ui volume is on and i hear mount and environment things

the ui volume often stop working and we gota relog everytime

when i put master volume and ui volume and the rest is off i hear some weird animal noice ?

when my inventory is full and i auto pickup thing in mail my inv gets full and when i try to make space by draging item in the guild bank it tell me eror please free inventory space but it doesnt let me....

emote such as /lookout only work as elf/kelari

we still see pm from people on ignore
    http://prntscr.com/ey4sxg

why if people change name or such it doesnt update on the ignore list i cannot put this player on ignore cuz it say i already ignore him but i see this person spam me still i cant know wat was his previous name so i cannot ignore him because the game is broke http://prntscr.com/ey4uf5

the reactive ability hotkey doesnt goes off at all

the focus command doesnt work

sometimes we can still cc through break free

we still getting crash during fight often

all charges still turn me 180 degree when im close http://prntscr.com/h42uyq

when we sync the victory dance with couple friend after a while not only it unsync but we all see diferent sync it should not be the case

when a sidekicked person relog it doesnt benefit from sidekick anymore

hidden veil is often instantly removed this must be fixedy it says 15 sec not 1 sec

often enough the damage of the killing blow by a player is not shown when my pet die (overkill)

why do the caster of fire storm sees it green when other see it red ??????

healer's blessing wont work with husk of indifference

ride the wind sometime doesnt remove all the root example cleric support root

aoe crash bug lot of ppl at the same location crash (experienced that more than 50 times)

warlock armor damage while hit are completely neglected if the enemy is having planar shield on and its not trigering the planar shield charges

when i leave an ia during a combat i am back in town died

importkeybindings doesnt work properly

we cant mark enemy in wf since volstigar patch (also the 3 marking section is not good idea)

combat alacrity mage passive doesnt reduce the cd on fast summon

sometime when i login too fast like if i spam enter my mage can have 0 mana and it doesnt regen

my game crash 100% of the time when i get to the x road on volstigar peak

nightmare coast after the first boss were still forever stuck in combat

nightmare coast the second boss still sometime cast his one shot aoe spell without warning

nightmare coast sometime the newjoining group player cant enter the dungeon(not cause the prvious player are still in)

sometime for no reason my target doesnt show life anymore i have to uncheck and check the option target again to fix

conflagrate dot stay after death in pvp dim at least http://prntscr.com/gdvaj0

alot of bug relating to duel example during a duel the previous duel with another player if that player type /forfeit it will cancel our duel

often enough the crash report does crash

when the time run out at the end of a warfront we dont get ourself exited the warfront were stuck inside

sometime we crash after sending a duel request

sometime we crash during the duel and sometime both player crash

sometime after the duel countdown either 1 or both player remains friendly and never turn red

not only being stuck in loading screen is a bug more than 5 years old but we get banned for experiencing them

earthren barrier on other player doesnt heal them in pvp http://prntscr.com/h42vny

break free doesnt always work

if u check carefuly in my buff i have my break free but i am still rooted by this purple circle spell
    it also happen for stun and any cc for years
    http://prntscr.com/hwfl9f

earthen barrier doesnt heal the other player that have the buff only work for self

losing 25% health everytime i change a mastery followed by the other mastery doesnt work

at the end of warfront if i dont exit during the time left i dont get kicked out and i stay stuck in the warfront forever
    Last edited by promico; 01-14-2018 at 08:21 AM.

+1 please fix bugs

Soulwalker

damn old bugs still not fixed

Telaran

the list is getting bigger sadly

+ Reply to Thread