Closed Thread

Thread: [NON-ISSUE] Instant Adventure Weekly Quest

Default [NON-ISSUE] Instant Adventure Weekly Quest

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to ask a quick question: Am I nuts or has the IA Weekly disappeared? I was gone from the game for about 10-15 days due to holiday, and prior to that I had been steadily working in my dims, so I hadn't done any IAs in a little while.

This week I'm back into playing the actual game (as opposed to dimensionerding) and joined an IA. I noticed my quest wasn't updating, so, I figured I'd handed it in a month ago. I left the IA, went to TB to pick up the quest, and the little fat man had nothing for me—not a new quest, nor a turn-in. I scoured my Quest List several times and couldn't find the quest in there either.

I read in the forums that Planar Adventures has been removed, so, maybe there's a bug somewhere with the general IAs too?

If this is happening for anyone else, please let me know. Also, if I'm missing something, I'd appreciate any tips!

Thanks, Gwed
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-22-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: updated title

Find me on Typhiria, EU ~ Gwedhiel • Zavira • Warik • Gaia ~

WHICH quest, exactly?
    WHICH little fat man?
    What level are you?

Did you check the top floor of Alittu for the Prophecy of Ahnket IA quest from Korel?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-18-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Right, the details. Lol--Sorry about that.

So, I'm level 70, and I've always gotten the quest for 30 IAs from Ralph Willflond in Temptest Bay Plaza area.

After reading your response, I went to Alittu and up to the second floor. I did find the quest there, thanks! But I don't understand why the little guy in TB isn't giving it to me anymore, considering I took it from him until I left for holiday and have been level 70 for much longer than that.. :S

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Gwed; 08-18-2017 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Typos

Find me on Typhiria, EU ~ Gwedhiel • Zavira • Warik • Gaia ~

Closed Thread