Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Returned to wrong location after Celestial Adventure

Default [FIXED] Returned to wrong location after Celestial Adventure

During the course of Celestial Adventure in Gedlo Badlands, the "horns blew" (impending zone event) while the group was closing a rift. At the conclusion of that rift, we were all teleported to the fire rifts IA (the revamped ones). I stayed on two more IAs, the starting one and we closed one major rift.

I left the party and (as expected) was kicked from the map. But I was teleported back to Gedlo Badlands, where the rift had been, and not to Tempest Bay, where I had started from. I was lucky, I didn't teleport into any mobs, and the Tempest Insignia got me "back home".

I have done a lot of IAs, and I know that behavior is not correct. I suspect that the forced start is not getting passed the prior location data and uses the current location instead.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-27-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: updated title

This is still happening. It is not just from changes forced by zone events, anytime, even when a run in Gedlo ends and a new one starts in either of the splinters, the previous location is changed to be Gedlo instead of wherever you entered Instant Adventures from.

As they say "it ain't right".

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Very strange! We will take a look and find out what's up.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Exclamation

Update 9/27: this was fixed during this week's game update. More info can be found in the patch notes here. Since this issue is now resolved, I'm closing this thread. Thanks for helping us get this fixed!

Closed Thread