+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andraste

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Use effect on Mask of the Prisoner is not working

Soulwalker

Default Use effect on Mask of the Prisoner is not working

Time: it's always bugged.
    Context: I found this bug in scatherin forest when trying to pull mobs, region of critter glen, the foothold at path's end, as well as in intrepid rise of the phoenix on the patrol before silgin, and the sets of trash in normal tartaric depths, assuming this does not work anywhere. The bug is with the use effect ("Use: Pull all foes within 20m of your target.") on the eternal leather helmet "mask of the prisoner"
    Expected: I targeted a mob and used the helmet and expected the mob to be pulled to me or surrounding mobs be pulled to it.
    Observed: I received a message on my screen saying "required conditions not met"
    Repro Steps:
    1. equip the "mask of the prisoner"
    2. target an enemy
    3. drag the helmet to the action bar
    4. click the helmet in the action bar
    5. observe the message on the screen
    Screenshots:

screenshot

p.s. is this item not supposed to have a set bonus for "comet of destruction" on its upgraded or un-upgraded version?
    Last edited by Andraste; 08-15-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: the screenshot isnt showing in the forum, pasted a link instead

What does the tooltip on Mask of the Prisoner say?

Plane Touched

If its the primalist eternal helm I believe its supposed to pull mobs toward the target, and yeah, It doesn't work. One of my guildies has it and says it never works on anything
    Last edited by Bobtheskull; 08-16-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Soulwalker

the tooltip says "Use: Pull all foes within 20m of your target."

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

I have been unable to reproduce your issue locally. As far as I can tell, the only possible condition you could not legally meet is that this helmet cannot be used on a PVP specific map. All of my testing with the item shows it functioning as expected. If more information could be provided that would be most helpful.

Soulwalker

Well, i am a level 70 primalist,
    i have tried using this item on several mobs at the divine shore in silverwood, on the path to the maze of steel north of the magicians tower in vostigar peaks, on the path from path's end to critter glen in scatherin forest, mobs around theodors spear in ashenfell, and in normal TD and irotp, without it working.
    I dont pvp so that shouldnt be the problem
    I am from the NA shards
    I am not on the public test shard
    I have tried in harmony, fury, and cunning and it doesnt work
    the helmet is un-upgraded
    Here is a video of me testing it on various mobs in scatherin forest:
    https://youtu.be/11FZ8AW7Pwg
    heres my stats if that will help too, along with the item

http://imgur.com/QeikNEJ
    Last edited by Andraste; 08-16-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Soulwalker

Update:

I just upgraded the helm about a week ago, and it still isn't working, i still receive the "required conditions not met" message whenever I target a mob and attempt to use the helmet's use effect.

I am not sure where the problem might be now...

+ Reply to Thread