+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks

Default [BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks

*Edit: I didn't realize my images weren't going to be zoom-in-able, so I swapped them out with cropped ones that show what I'm trying to explain*

I'm not sure if this is related to that previous thread where someone randomly died in town while AFK, but I'm having an issue where I'm taking damage from an unknown source that isn't being recorded in my combat log. Randomly, after combat has ended, it hasn't really ended. At least not for me, as I'm taking steady damage (a little over 700) constantly. Patron porting out does not end combat, at least if I'm porting to an area on the same continent.

I took screenshots:

[BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks-beginning.jpg
    This is when I first noticed it happening. At the time I had just run through a pack of mobs on the way back from a ZP zone event fort so I didn't think much of it until I noticed that I never stopped being IN combat long after the mobs should have given up the chase. After we had killed the boss and I was still taking incremental damage (and still in combat), I patron ported to Atillu. Combat never stopped and I continued to take damage.

[BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks-buff-bar.jpg
    After porting to Atillu. All of my usual buffs/abilities active: my mage buffs, tracking. I don't know what that white buff is. Nothing on the debuff bar to suggest why I'm in combat and taking damage

[BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks-combat-log.jpg
    My combat log. My overflowing vitality seems to be constantly healing damage that isn't being logged here
    [BUG REPORT] Combat not ending in Vostigar Peaks-damage-ticks.jpg

I didn't get the time in here, but this has been going on for at least two minutes now. I wanted to show the damage ticks and my combat log. After taking the port to Meridian, combat ceased and the damage stopped happening.

This was all very confusing and I've been trying to recreate the problem by running through packs of mobs when I can.
    Last edited by Zemia; 08-16-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

do you have all buffs/debuffs turned on?

I had this happen to me again during an event in Vostigar Peaks. It also occured at the end of closing one of the forts. This time I managed to get a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amx3NnC2pkE
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    do you have all buffs/debuffs turned on?
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to my active buffs or something I have ticked in my settings?

+ Reply to Thread