Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Iphigeneia

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [NON-ISSUE] 8 hr minion dimension mission stashes not dropping certain items

Prophet of Telara

Default [NON-ISSUE] 8 hr minion dimension mission stashes not dropping certain items

Hello,

at least on EU (more specific, I'm on Brutwacht), 8 hr minion adventure dimension stashes don't drop these items from the category building modules anymore (maybe more, but since we need them right now those are the ones we noticed):

Windows
    Frames for Windows/Doors
    Doors
    Staircases
    Walls

Please have a look at the loot table, everyone I have talked to said they noticed too, and the auction houses on EU are pretty much empty of those items. We, in our guild, have opened several hundred 8hr dimension stashes of all values in the past few weeks, and when we should have been flooded with staircases, for example from 1- and 2-star boxes, we didn't get even ONE of the items mentioned above.

Tacitus already mentioned he didn't touch the loot table, but something is clearly up, so maybe the chance to get those items have been set to ridiculously low levels?

Thanks,
    Alliandre´

edit: oh god what was I thinking with this title? Sorry for that bad english! why can't I edit this?
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-17-2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: updated title
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn

Rift Master

Also NA. I opened ... I lost count, but it's gotta be around 200 various dimension stashes. 3, 4, 5, 6 star 8h boxes, and uncommon, epic, rare, relic 4h boxes, and haven't gotten any windows, doors, stairs, walls. its like they fell off the loot table, and it's obvious from the AH also because there's only a few of each of these, when normally there would be page after page of stairs only.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Thanks for the info! We'll take a look.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

8/17 Update: the stashes were rebuilt from the ground up somewhat recently (4.1). Therefore the loot table is correct. If you are looking for those dimension items, they are available in other ways in the game. Since this is not considered a bug, I will close this out this thread.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-17-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Closed Thread