+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] gravemaker npcs in 'in the ground' death rifts not spawning

Rift Chaser

Default [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] gravemaker npcs in 'in the ground' death rifts not spawning

the gravemaker npcs in death rifts are not spawning. no one can complete the rift stages and close the death rifts. this problem is wide spread involving all zones as well as invasions that spawn gravemaker death rifts. please either remove or fix these death rifts. they are making anything related to these death rifts not doable. they are show stoppers.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-18-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: updated title

What is the EXACT NAME of the rift you are talking about, and EXACTLY WHERE were you, and EXACTLY WHEN?

And are you sure they're not underground, waiting for you to get close before they pounce?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-13-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    What is the EXACT NAME of the rift you are talking about, and EXACTLY WHERE were you, and EXACTLY WHEN?

And are you sure they're not underground, waiting for you to get close before they pounce?
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by Bogana View Post
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition
    People who make the game expect a bare minimum of details

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post

rift names - i was not paying attention on the exact name. but they were death rifts. minor or major. these rifts are spawning more regular. my last encountered affected a stirmoor death invasions. i could not complete.

where? at random, iron pine peak, stillmoor, shimmersand, scarwood, droughtlands, etc.
    when? at random. it could be day or night.

And are you sure they're not underground, waiting for you to get close before they pounce? yes and yes. there is death planar mist before they pounce. but after stage 5, they do not spawn correctly. no mist. no npc.

note - since rifts are random, your exact time and exact where questions are meaningless.
    Last edited by riftloreseeker; 08-13-2017 at 07:50 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riftloreseeker View Post
    note - since rifts are random, your exact time and exact where questions are meaningless.
    No, they are still clues that could be useful, especially in the absence of the actual rift name (that displays like a quest name above the objectives when you are in the area of the rift).

I spent over an hour in game last night after your first post looking for broken death rifts with gravemakers before finally giving up because of the lack of details. More detail is ALWAYS more useful than less, even if some of those details might seem spurious.

> rift names - i was not paying attention on the exact name. but they were death rifts. minor or major. these rifts are spawning more regular. my last encountered affected a stirmoor death invasions. i could not complete.

It's great that you want to help. But by not including any specific information, you are not helping anyone.
    It's as if you went to get your car fixed, and you told the mechanic "My car - which has four wheels - is making a noise somewhere sometimes." The mechanic can't do a lot with that information.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-13-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    No, they are still clues that could be useful, especially in the absence of the actual rift name (that displays like a quest name above the objectives when you are in the area of the rift).

I spent over an hour in game last night after your first post looking for broken death rifts with gravemakers before finally giving up because of the lack of details. More detail is ALWAYS more useful than less, even if some of those details might seem spurious.
    Ok. thanks. i forgot you are recording everything.

Rift Chaser

death rift name - in the ground

exact time - 8/13/17 at 840 pm edt

exact location - seestone shard, stillmoor, caer thalos 1779,2195
    Last edited by riftloreseeker; 08-14-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Rift Chaser

another siting

death rift name - in the ground

exact time - 8/13/17 at 913 pm edt

exact location - wolfsbane shard, stillmoor, 2558,3121
    Last edited by riftloreseeker; 08-14-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Rift Chaser

with the subject change, i take as 'i found a real bug'. right?

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by riftloreseeker View Post
    with the subject change, i take as 'i found a real bug'. right?
    Our QA team took a look, thanks to the additional information you provided. However, even with that, they were still unable to reproduce it. Please continue to share any additional details you find and be as specific as possible so that we can get to the bottom of this.

Did you try tabbing around? they like to hide..
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Rift Chaser

i tabbed around without success. i did noticed the death planar mist disperse fast and never spawns again. around stage 6 and 7, the gravemakers either don't spawn or fast spawn and disappear too fast to kill.

anyway, for next couple days, i shall hunt these death rifts try to do all 7 stages and report them on here with my results. i don't mind helping debugging this problem.

Rift Chaser

my toon or character is phraheres
    in the ground, stage 7, i followed the death planar mist/ it dispersed. no massive gravemaker npc
    8/19/17 at 528 pm edt
    wolfsbane shard, stillmoor, 1671,2971
    Last edited by riftloreseeker; 08-19-2017 at 01:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast