+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Possibly missing bag slots, bank vaults from Ascended Essentials Edition (Not Pack?)

Default Possibly missing bag slots, bank vaults from Ascended Essentials Edition (Not Pack?)

Time: Just noticed this this week because I was having a discussion on how to unlock things.

Context:My sister bought me the Ascended Essentials Pack when it was last on sale to unlock all my souls. I assumed this would also unlock the Special Vault and the 8th bag slot because attempting to unlock these gives the message: "You need to purchase the Ascended Essentials Edition to unlock this bank vault slot" and "You can unlock this bag bar slot for your entire account by purchasing the Ascended Essentials Edition."

Now, note the wording says Ascended Essentials Edition. A pack that doesn't exist? I assumed it was a mislabel and meant the Ascended Essentials Pack. The weird thing is, she has the 8th slot available for purchase on her account, but not the Special Vault and she doesn't own the Ascended Essentials Pack. She didn't purchase the Nightmare Tide special Editions either (which I vaguely remember originally unlocked that 8th bag slot)

Expected: Consistent labels and unlocks where appropriate

Observed: Half unlocked slots on one account not meant to have them and no unlocks on the one meant to have them.

Screenshots:
    RIFT Store showing me owning the Ascended Essentials Pack

My bank showing that I must purchase something to unlock

And bag bar showing the same
    Last edited by Youkaiyami; 08-12-2017 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Screenshots edited to links

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Thanks you two! We will take a look. Out of curiosity, did you already submit a support ticket?

Soulwalker

Similar issue here. Bought the Ascended Essentials Pack off Steam. Special bank tab continues to insist i buy the "Ascended Essentials Edition". Everything else seems to have unlocked. I have the extra bag slots, bunch of souls, ect.

Support ticket submitted with screenshots just now.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Thanks you two! We will take a look. Out of curiosity, did you already submit a support ticket?
    No, but we will. Weren't entirely sure it was a bug or we misunderstood.

+ Reply to Thread