Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Goddessdavida

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Celestial IA "Tools of the Trade" quest bugged

Default [FIXED] Celestial IA "Tools of the Trade" quest bugged

The IA version of this quest often has many raid members unable to pick up the objectives. You can mouse over them and the tooltip shows they are Art Tools, but they will not have the sparkly glow and you cannot pick them up.

I was on this IA twice today. The first time I was able to pick them up, but I was also on that same zone quest, many raid members could not get them. I did during the IA quest complete the zone quest.

The second time I was on it, I could not pick the tools up. Other raid members complained too, but at least one member was able to pick them up, and that was registering on the raid objective counter.

I suspect there is some adverse interaction between the regular quest and the IA quest objectives being the same objects and some internal flag or process that keeps people that completed a quest from continuing to see the objectives as active.

Needless to say, this is frustrating to people that can get to the objectives but are unable to do anything with them. Many players leave the raid, as it goes very slowly.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-16-2017 at 04:20 PM. Reason: updated title

Default Ditto

Couldn't complete it with most of the group I was in. We had to let it time out.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

This should get fixed in the the next hotfix.

In the meantime, I have disabled that adventure, so it should not pop up again until the fix goes out.

TY. I haven't seen it since, so it must be working!

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Hi all, this issue should have been fixed as of today's patch. Thank you for reporting the bug and your patience as we've worked through fixing it.

Closed Thread