+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [SUBMITTED CS TICKET] Can't buy Into the Wilds Pack

Soulwalker

Default [SUBMITTED CS TICKET] Can't buy Into the Wilds Pack

Tried to buy it through the store in-game (get payment error)as on the website (only learn more button), but it seems I can't.

I wanted it, because it was only 19.99 euro and could finally get the Zendi minion card.

Might be an idea to add those minion cards you can't get anymore like Zendi, The Golden Devourer, Sir Razerton and others to the affinity store like Opie.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-09-2017 at 12:01 PM. Reason: updated title

Well, i just bought that pack today through the Rift account webpage, worked just fine, but i can't get the Rift Starter Pack i bought on Steam activated, and i'm now waiting for the support to sort that out and activate the darn thing for me.

Anyway, i think you better submit a ticket to the support too, and see if they can tell you what is not working here, and better do it right now, since it might take several days before you get an answer from them.
    Last edited by Schneeball; 08-07-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

Soulwalker

Tried it now for a third time.

Submitted a ticket.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Noone1981 View Post
    Tried it now for a third time.

Submitted a ticket.
    Thank you for submitting a ticket. Please update this thread with more info as you have it. Unfortunately we haven't seen additional issues with this but are keeping our eyes open.

+ Reply to Thread